Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

Gibberelic acid sounds right up my street. No idea what it actually is but it sounds seriously cool maaaan! [emoji38]

About the sticks and leaves Elle, I have two ways of disposing of them.

1, stick em in somebody else’s bin or one in a lay by where you’re sure there’s no cctv- easy round here, probably a bit more tricky in the city... or

2, BURN IT! Add plenty of other stuff tho. Sticks, logs bits of wood, coal.. whatever. A little bit of other stuff easily covers the ganja stank. I sling it in the log burner, but a back garden fire would do. [emoji41]

Every Gram grown is a tenner in ya pocket , :biggrin:

Now you know that supercropping increases yield you can go mean on the next one :naughtystep:

Nice grow Elle :d5:

Yeah I had some luck with supercropping too. It can be great, just don't get carried away with it.

Theirs a true news story of drug officers in Malaysia setting fire to tons of weed the wind changed and blanketed the whole town ,,,every fcker was stoned :rofl:

Pretty sure that was Indonesia being reported but I always thought it was just some fake news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theirs a true news story of drug officers in Malaysia setting fire to tons of weed the wind changed and blanketed the whole town ,,,every fcker was stoned :rofl:

Have heard a similar story before, i pictured it something like the closing scene from the movie Saving Grace when they burn the whole crop ;) Could not find the a clip online but the following from the same film was funny as feck.

Also can't forget these two classics of journalists getting baked while reporting on busts while they burn the weed :crying:

Last edited:
Well the Widow is almost dry so I'm going to call this run done. It's had a few days in cardboard boxville and some of it is properly dry, some not. The biggest set of buds is where I supercropped her a little too hard LOL.
View attachment 905386
That's a penny for scale. She's a bit shy of 2oz but it'll do. Avatar changed to show the above.

Here concludeth the lesson: I can grow good weed, just not much of it :crying:Although saying that... there was 38g of Blue Critical as well as the 50g from this, so with a cob running at 48w and a cheap LED panel at no more than 45w with the bits of unknown Sweet and GG that I've salvaged, I've done more than 1g per watt. Now it doesn't sound so bad!

Very nice buds mate! And 1gpw as well! You really can’t complain about that [emoji3]

I’m lucky where I live as we have communal bins on the street and I learned the schedule for them emptying them [emoji106]

I’ve got some tasty beans if you want anything mate. Got some real old school specials if you fancy a try. Also if you need any Biotabs I can sort you out with that too [emoji106]

Have heard a similar story before, i pictured it something like the closing scene from the movie Saving Grace when they burn the whole crop ;) Could not find the a clip online but the following from the same film was funny as feck.
Those journalists were great man! We were giggling like hell just watching them.

Very nice buds mate! And 1gpw as well! You really can’t complain about that [emoji3]

I’m lucky where I live as we have communal bins on the street and I learned the schedule for them emptying them [emoji106]

I’ve got some tasty beans if you want anything mate. Got some real old school specials if you fancy a try. Also if you need any Biotabs I can sort you out with that too [emoji106]
That's something I've been thinking about, just for comparison's sake. I'll PM you!

Hubby took some pics with our digital camera, this is the best one:
IMG_3193.JPG

Looks like I need an avatar upgrade from the best buds of the Dinafem White Widow to what it looks like under a handheld microscope...
@Dinafem-Mark I didn't get to finish the competition at the time because I couldn't access her very well, but this is part of the end result. I'll grow her again and tag you in!

Back