Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

Wouldn't know how to do that or what it is LOL!

Just rubbing living buds between your hands mate. The resin sticks to your hands and then you scrape it off and roll into a ball or whatever.

Without doubt THE best smoking method imo. Indian Himalayas style. So fresh and energetic, and lethally strong! Kind of the same thing as scissor hash.

Cheers for the like bomb @Taipan !

I'm still considering cutting down the N bitch, but what do I do with it? There's no real bud as such, it's all larf. And I don't even know if there's any potency to it.
If it was me Elle I cut my loses and start new seeds. That what I will do but its your call.
:vibes:

Just rubbing living buds between your hands mate. The resin sticks to your hands and then you scrape it off and roll into a ball or whatever.

Without doubt THE best smoking method imo. Indian Himalayas style. So fresh and energetic, and lethally strong! Kind of the same thing as scissor hash.
I'd be there all fricken day, it's so lanky!

Hey @redeye jedi I see you dropping a like bomb, cheers bro! :bighug::pass:

If it was me Elle I cut my loses and start new seeds. That what I will do but its your call.
:vibes:
Um.... :crying:

Yeah about that. I cut it down. It's hanging in the tent now, fan and filter running but no lights. It's warm enough to dry it in there and the buds aren't dense enough to rot.

GG and the solo cup are also down, just leaving WW to finish. Two weeks maybe and I can get everything sorted up there. Thank goodness!

@Spanglish @Rev. Green Genes guys I feel your pain. I'm now in my late 40s. I ripped a shoulder cuff muscle in my 20s and now think I'm getting arthritis in it. But I suppose getting old is better than pushing up daisies LOL. And it may as well be disgracefully!
couldn't help myself

Back