Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

Well that's it. White Widow is down and hanging to dry. N bitch is binned and I'm in the process of clearing up in preparation for the next round.

Now what the hell do I do with all the dried/dead leaves and the remnants of N bitch? Don't say hash, I haven't got the space or equipment to piss about with it. Wait 'til the neighbours go out and burn it all?

Well that's it. White Widow is down and hanging to dry. N bitch is binned and I'm in the process of clearing up in preparation for the next round.

Now what the hell do I do with all the dried/dead leaves and the remnants of N bitch? Don't say hash, I haven't got the space or equipment to piss about with it. Wait 'til the neighbours go out and burn it all?

Go for it get the whole street high :biggrin::hookah:

Well the Widow is almost dry so I'm going to call this run done. It's had a few days in cardboard boxville and some of it is properly dry, some not. The biggest set of buds is where I supercropped her a little too hard LOL.
IMG_3184.JPG

That's a penny for scale. She's a bit shy of 2oz but it'll do. Avatar changed to show the above.

Here concludeth the lesson: I can grow good weed, just not much of it :crying:Although saying that... there was 38g of Blue Critical as well as the 50g from this, so with a cob running at 48w and a cheap LED panel at no more than 45w with the bits of unknown Sweet and GG that I've salvaged, I've done more than 1g per watt. Now it doesn't sound so bad!

Well the Widow is almost dry so I'm going to call this run done. It's had a few days in cardboard boxville and some of it is properly dry, some not. The biggest set of buds is where I supercropped her a little too hard LOL.
View attachment 905386
That's a penny for scale. She's a bit shy of 2oz but it'll do. Avatar changed to show the above.

Here concludeth the lesson: I can grow good weed, just not much of it :crying:Although saying that... there was 38g of Blue Critical as well as the 50g from this, so with a cob running at 48w and a cheap LED panel at no more than 45w with the bits of unknown Sweet and GG that I've salvaged, I've done more than 1g per watt. Now it doesn't sound so bad!

Every Gram grown is a tenner in ya pocket , :biggrin:

Now you know that supercropping increases yield you can go mean on the next one :naughtystep:

Nice grow Elle :d5:

Every Gram grown is a tenner in ya pocket , :biggrin:

Now you know that supercropping increases yield you can go mean on the next one :naughtystep:

Nice grow Elle :d5:
Cheers man! All I have to do now is stop buying equipment and seeds, and use what I have! And I found a stash of seeds I'd forgotten I'd got, because somebody else had them safely hidden away. Potentially some great stuff, if it'll germ after so many years.

Cheers man! All I have to do now is stop buying equipment and seeds, and use what I have! And I found a stash of seeds I'd forgotten I'd got, because somebody else had them safely hidden away. Potentially some great stuff, if it'll germ after so many years.

You mean :dragon6:

Read up on gibberellic acid :d5:

Back