Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

Update time, abortion grow first. I really don't know whether to just cut my losses with the damn Blueberry, it's got trichomes on it but it's such an N bitch that I can't see it fattening at all. Might just chop it and have done. 2Fast2Vast are both OK.
IMG_2981.JPG

Mid tent time, first up the self-produced GG:
IMG_2982.JPG

She won't be massive but never mind, it's all about variety. Dinafem White Widow next:
IMG_2983.JPG

Unknown Sweet Seeds:
IMG_2984.JPG

Yes that's her, the deep purpling bit. And finally Blue Critical, not doing too badly.
IMG_2985.JPG

Learned a lesson with the new cob, it's a bit stronger than the others LMAO. And these just got too tall because I'm lazy and didn't train them.

Oh well!

Blueberry must be just a bit sensitive! Whats the new cob light? Youve prob already told me lol
It's ridiculous, because the other one of the same strain was fine and is already cut down and dried, and being smoked. And they were on the same reservoir!

The cob's a home built, CLU048 1212 3500k but with a 1400 driver instead of a 1050 like the others. I have parts for another two but I shan't need them yet. I'm having a re-jig with everything after mid-tent is done - I expect big tent to be empty first.

Looking pretty damn good Elle, even the unruly Fast N Vast should do you good if not stuck in the hash bin to avoid a 24 hour trim, a mate of mine grew them a few years back and even with a 20+ year tolerance commented on the quality of the smoke, so might want to give her a chance yet before binning her.

@sanguine not sure if i am bending the rules on this one bit might want to check these Spanish based COB guys on the heat syncs, not sure on the postage costs and quality but seem good price wise to uneducated me ;) https://photosystem.es/categoria-producto/componentes-led/disipadores/

Looking pretty damn good Elle, even the unruly Fast N Vast should do you good if not stuck in the hash bin to avoid a 24 hour trim, a mate of mine grew them a few years back and even with a 20+ year tolerance commented on the quality of the smoke, so might want to give her a chance yet before binning her.
2F2V isn't the unruly bitch, it's Zambeza Blueberry. You can see how thick the stalk is on that first picture right at the bottom, about two thirds of the way across. I don't have a hash bin... yet. I may go threaten her LOL!

@sanguine I got my heatsinks this time off ebay, it's where I saved most of the money compared to the last ones which came from the States.

Spanglish I wonder what the postage costs of those are to the UK...

2F2V isn't the unruly bitch, it's Zambeza Blueberry. You can see how thick the stalk is on that first picture right at the bottom, about two thirds of the way across. I don't have a hash bin... yet. I may go threaten her LOL!

@sanguine I got my heatsinks this time off ebay, it's where I saved most of the money compared to the last ones which came from the States.

Spanglish I wonder what the postage costs of those are to the UK...
not really the same but just had a hash shaker sent over from spain only cost a fiver but weighs less than a heat sink

Those heatsinks are a great price. @Spanglish are those heatsinks 130mm x 100mm

Just off to bed now mate bit to much gin tonight, will measure what i got which are the 50w in morning and let you know.

Goodnight to your mate ;)

Those heatsinks are a great price. @Spanglish are those heatsinks 130mm x 100mm

Hi Mate back up and about in the land of the living thanks to a few bowls of AvT.

Measured the heatsinks this morning and they are roughly 80mm tall x 85mm wide, going by the brand name on the other website and the size i would say is one of these two models which both look identical to me.

https://www.led-heatsink.com/spot-l...lor-amp-finishing/86/80/#moduled+micro+8680-b

https://www.led-heatsink.com/spot-l...n-lm/all-color-amp-finishing/86/80/#xsa-302-b

:pass:

Back