Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

You have grown a jungle! Dont get lost in there
Thanks man! I probably could, she's taller than me LOL but that isn't saying much - I'm just over 5 feet tall.

Looks like you need a bigger tent. Cant you just sleep on the sofa?
Naaaah younger son already does that some nights, don't want to share with him. The issue is depth, I have the ceiling height available to go taller but not the depth, otherwise I'd go 4x4x7. I want to build a grow case out of an old pc but hubby said I have enough on the go already... bloody spoilsport!

Been slacking on the old updates, work crap causing me headaches and other stuff, but the plants grow on!
View attachment 885264
Above, mid tent with WW at the front.
View attachment 885265
Home produced Gorilla Glue, shame there was only the one but she was unexpected so all's good.
View attachment 885266
Cob side of the mid tent, with Blue kush left and Sweet Seeds unknown auto right. Nearly there.
View attachment 885267
Miss N Claw at the back, having taken over, starting to get some frost on. 2Fast2Vast at the front, the other 2F2V invisible behind. The other Zambeza Blueberry (Miss Claw's sister) was 80% cut down this morning and is now hanging drying. Not quite Easter smoke dammit, but not far off. There are a couple of lower branches that weren't quite ready so I've left them on and they'll get more light now.

After these and the mid tent are finished, changes will be happening. Stay tuned!

Fookin Elle! [emoji15]

Watch out for gibbons in there... and tigers. [emoji15]

Been slacking on the old updates, work crap causing me headaches and other stuff, but the plants grow on!
View attachment 885264
View attachment 885265
Home produced Gorilla Glue, shame there was only the one but she was unexpected so all's good.
View attachment 885266
Cob side of the mid tent, with Blue kush left and Sweet Seeds unknown auto right. Nearly there.
View attachment 885267
Miss N Claw at the back, having taken over, starting to get some frost on. 2Fast2Vast at the front, the other 2F2V invisible behind. The other Zambeza Blueberry (Miss Claw's sister) was 80% cut down this morning and is now hanging drying. Not quite Easter smoke dammit, but not far off. There are a couple of lower branches that weren't quite ready so I've left them on and they'll get more light now.

After these and the mid tent are finished, changes will be happening. Stay tuned!
:drool: Nice work! :headbang:

View attachment 885264
View attachment 885265
View attachment 885266
View attachment 885267

bloody ell they are fookin vast

That’s like something out of a sci-fi film mate! Haha bloody mental!

Looks like its assimilating your house

They all look lovely btw, nice growing [emoji3]
Almost Day of the Triffids you mean? Yeah except mine aren't likely to strike you and make you blind - just a bit itchy! Which reminds me, I need to get some gloves...

Back