Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

Nope - I phoned hubby in tears at lunchtime :crying:it doesn't help that I'm a complete control freak and I don't know what I'm doing. Recipe for a meltdown right there!
It's good to have a good cry now and again the wife's always crying can't think why [emoji848][emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Nope - I phoned hubby in tears at lunchtime :crying:it doesn't help that I'm a complete control freak and I don't know what I'm doing. Recipe for a meltdown right there!
Just remember how it would be without the job. I have a philosophy I go by . There are 2 useless emotions in life. 1 is worry 2 is regret. Why worry about something you have no control over. If you do have the power to change it change it. And don't regret any choices made in your past . Just use them as lessons learned.
Don't stress EE/ig . Be happy and my wife is the same way haha .

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Fookin hell listen to you all sound like a bunch of pensioners 45 still going strong come on peeps suck it up [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Thats what I was thinking dude! Fook me I abused my mind and body all through the 90s and there's not a mark on my body or soul !! :crying::crying:

Well apart from not being able to re-uptake all the serotonin I released at raves :crying: :cheers:

Hi Elle, I must have missed an update, but I'm here now and your plants are looking good! :greenthumb:

Come check out my grow if you have a chance! That goes for the rest of you scoundrels too! :yoinks: :rofl:

Been slacking on the old updates, work crap causing me headaches and other stuff, but the plants grow on!
IMG_3171.JPG

Above, mid tent with WW at the front.
IMG_3172.JPG

Home produced Gorilla Glue, shame there was only the one but she was unexpected so all's good.
IMG_3173.JPG

Cob side of the mid tent, with Blue kush left and Sweet Seeds unknown auto right. Nearly there.
IMG_3175.JPG

Miss N Claw at the back, having taken over, starting to get some frost on. 2Fast2Vast at the front, the other 2F2V invisible behind. The other Zambeza Blueberry (Miss Claw's sister) was 80% cut down this morning and is now hanging drying. Not quite Easter smoke dammit, but not far off. There are a couple of lower branches that weren't quite ready so I've left them on and they'll get more light now.

After these and the mid tent are finished, changes will be happening. Stay tuned!

Back