Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

you got that right. When I hit 40 every injury sustained from 10-40 started to ache, which gets worse every year. I'm an OLD 45, I been through a lot, and lived pretty hard from 15-35 yrs old. It's looking like I am gonna pay the tab over the next 20...

I hear you there Green bro, years of over drinking and eating crap in my 20s and it all comes back to punish you in force now, feel more like i am turning 60 rather than 40 lol, yeah scares me to think what it will be like in another 20 years so most of the time i don't haha.

:cheers::pass: here's to growing old disgracefully mate however we do it, fingers crossed toking away for many a year to come yet ;)

Last edited:
Nobody tells you about the old injury thing. Wish I'd worn a padded suit in my youth. Every movement now has an associate noise with it! Stand up (hhnnrrg), sit down (àahh), walking up stairs (oh,ah,oh,ah).

Nobody tells you about the old injury thing. Wish I'd worn a padded suit in my youth. Every movement now has an associate noise with it! Stand up (hhnnrrg), sit down (àahh), walking up stairs (oh,ah,oh,ah).
Fookin hell listen to you all sound like a bunch of pensioners 45 still going strong come on peeps suck it up [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

My 2 cents...what we feel at this age is not us screwing up in our youth. Its us bringing our old habits from our youth into this age, and we are finally feeling the effects of it. And I mean every minute detail of our lives. The way we eat, drink, sleep, walk, sit, exercise, postural problems etc. We get away with these bad habits when we are younger. But the good news is we can fix it, albeit not without some pain and determination. It’s mostly a muscle issue believe it or not. If I spent half my AFN time fixing my body, I would be pain free a long time ago.

Instead, I’m on a slow road to recovery. I’m sure you guys can do it too! I love this quote “we did this to ourselves, we did this to ourselves for decades, dont expect it to heal in a day, or months”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha hacoming from a heating engineer that's fookin priceless you were fecked lifting a few bags of grit i bulk up 25 ltr kegs all day you old goat [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Oi. Itis proper graft, pushing reset buttons and turning down thermostats.

Back