Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

My GF is super sensitive to light so that brought on the whole photoperiods / extractor and sealed tent thing! Bloody wom... oh hang on that won’t go down well in this thread will it [emoji6]
OY! LOL. No I'm capable of taking a joke - if I wasn't I wouldn't hang around with you lot and take the abuse :cheers:

Your babes are all looking great Elle. Very nice indeed.

Have you got any room left to swing a cat in there?! Lol
Not really, neither of us can open our chests of drawers now, but I could probably sort that if I could be bothered. Having a 6 foot bed doesn't help - that's why the mid tent is on a desk!

Hey elle - Is that the DP Bluberry you are having problems with? I have grown that strain several times and I find that is it VERY sensitive to nitrogen. Its is pretty much always the first strain out of several to show nitrogen toxicity problems when i am increasing strengths.
No it's Zambeza's Blueberry, but that's useful to know, thanks very much! Unless it's a good producer I may not run it again as I don't need problem plants.

Thanks for the suggestions guys! Two things wrong with the Phresh hyperfan... the size and the price LOL. The ducting and filter I bought are 4 inch. I'll have a think about what I can do.

Will do an update sometime over the weekend!
I'm sure there's other out there elle Google stealth extraction fan and then Google reviews on what you find but finding a 4 incher might be difficult how's hubby with his woodwork you can buy a normal extraction fan and box it in and fill with insulation I've heard it works but never done it myself

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I'm sure there's other out there elle Google stealth extraction fan and then Google reviews on what you find but finding a 4 incher might be difficult how's hubby with his woodwork you can buy a normal extraction fan and box it in and fill with insulation I've heard it works but never done it myself

I think ELLE’s pretty good with her woodwork dude hahahahaha get the tools out mate!

He did it at school and has a certificate to prove it LOL. I've built chicken houses from scratch to my own design so I'm not a slouch in the power tools department myself. Project is currently 200+ notes behind so I may well have to rig something up for now.

Cheers hippy :d5: Knew I could rely on you to point out I'm not a typical woman!
Wasn't saying you couldn't why do it yourself when you can blag someone else to do it oh and I'm shit at woodwork [emoji16]another point on the extraction the bigger the fan (on a controller) the less noise also you can use oversized filters i had an 8 inch filter with a step-down onto a 6 inch fan very quite less wind drag

Wasn't saying you couldn't why do it yourself when you can blag someone else to do it oh and I'm shit at woodwork [emoji16]another point on the extraction the bigger the fan (on a controller) the less noise also you can use oversized filters i had an 8 inch filter with a step-down onto a 6 inch fan very quite less wind drag
OK I'll let you off because I like you :thumbsup: Hubby's shoulder is bad at the minute so I'm not going to ask him to do anything except give advice. He thinks running the ducting over the top is going to be the easiest way for now. I just have to go look where my outlets are, measure the distance, cut the ducting to use the splitter and put it all together.

I'm at maximum expansion in terms of what I have now, but I'll keep in mind what you said about the step-down for future reference. Cheers!

Cheers hippy :d5: Knew I could rely on you to point out I'm not a typical woman!

In a good way mate! You remind me of my Mum in some way. She built an extension and a pool even though she was a science teacher. Cool as fook :thumbsup:

Sounds like she's dead?! Far from it :crying:

Bugger, new tube heaters are a bit too big for the mid tent because of the thermostat on the end. Had to swap the 100w from the big tent to the mid tent and put the new 80w in the big tent. Trying to cool down now, it's steamy and humid in my room. No romance, just the plants LOL!

Back