Update time: big tent first.
IMG_3139.JPG

Blueberry budding
IMG_3141.JPG

Mid tent
IMG_3142.JPG

Dinafem comp plant
IMG_3143.JPG

Hard to get good pics when you're standing on the bed...

I think I need another extraction fan. What's everyone running? @Wile e Peyote @Vlad The Inhaler @Itisi @Sensi Jay @sanguine @Duckster @hippy71 and anyone else who may be reading this? I want something reasonably quiet and not too expensive. I could put a splitter in and run two off my Ruck but that'll mean ducting draped across the room as the two tents aren't next to one another.

Ideas and suggestions please?

I think I need another extraction fan. What's everyone running? @Wile e Peyote @Vlad The Inhaler @Itisi @Sensi Jay @sanguine @Duckster @hippy71 and anyone else who may be reading this? I want something reasonably quiet and not too expensive. I could put a splitter in and run two off my Ruck but that'll mean ducting draped across the room as the two tents aren't next to one another.

I’ve had the same RVK for my entire growing career.

All I can recommend is don’t buy a TT100, they’re cheap but weak as piss and very loud.

I can THOROUGHLY recommend the one Wile and I have mate. Phresh Hyperfan Stealth / Silenced. Expensive but ridiculously quiet. I am freakishly weird about noise in my room and literally, a mouse farting is louder. I cannot hear mine unless I go right up to it and even then I can only just hear it even if nothing else is running! Spooky. I was struggling to believe the reports but it really is a dream.

Also have tried stringing two tents together in series and it worked fine. No splitter, just passive into both, and then a connection from one tent (which now works as a huge passive intake basically!) and the other (where the fan and filter were). Both tents get fresh air from passive intakes, and both tents get scrubbed through filter and replenished plenty of times per minute/hour whatever.

I can THOROUGHLY recommend the one Wile and I have mate. Phresh Hyperfan Stealth / Silenced. Expensive but ridiculously quiet. I am freakishly weird about noise in my room and literally, a mouse farting is louder. I cannot hear mine unless I go right up to it and even then I can only just hear it even if nothing else is running! Spooky. I was struggling to believe the reports but it really is a dream.

Also have tried stringing two tents together in series and it worked fine. No splitter, just passive into both, and then a connection from one tent (which now works as a huge passive intake basically!) and the other (where the fan and filter were). Both tents get fresh air from passive intakes, and both tents get scrubbed through filter and replenished plenty of times per minute/hour whatever.
What he said besides the price you've got to hang it with bungee cords or the vibration is worse than any fan but it is a top notch fan and cheap on the electric [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

What he said besides the price you've got to hang it with bungee cords or the vibration is worse than any fan but it is a top notch fan and cheap on the electric [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Dude try really fine tuning the controller/speed. I got it to a position (after many many slightly autistic hours) where no noise, no vibrations and no whine. About 38% lol.

I'm not weird :thumbsup:

Back