Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

If you can find it in the uk post a link amazon have it at £61 a 1ltr bottle [emoji33] couldn't find it when i looked last year
Really? That's pricey. The project already owes me a few notes, so I can't see me getting any sometime soon. Been a bad girl lately and ordered loads of stuff but it's all to the good. I remembered I have a card with euros on it so I might do a sneaky seed order soon...

Really? That's pricey. The project already owes me a few notes, so I can't see me getting any sometime soon. Been a bad girl lately and ordered loads of stuff but it's all to the good. I remembered I have a card with euros on it so I might do a sneaky seed order soon...
There's nothing wrong with spending money for the right reason (or just because) i think general hydro has been bought out by Monsanto so they won't be getting any doe off me [emoji111]️deffo gonna try the epsom salts though [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

New cobs and holders have arrived, waiting on heatsinks and I won't buy drivers before payday. I am now venturing into OTHER THINGS which could be fun and could be a disaster LOL. I may turn up in another section. I'll still keep this going although after this grow there will be divergence. And in order to avoid scuppering my plans before they start, that's all I'm saying for now.

New cobs and holders have arrived, waiting on heatsinks and I won't buy drivers before payday. I am now venturing into OTHER THINGS which could be fun and could be a disaster LOL. I may turn up in another section. I'll still keep this going although after this grow there will be divergence. And in order to avoid scuppering my plans before they start, that's all I'm saying for now.
It's not like a woman to keep secrets come on spill and if not at least tag me in [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back