Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

@Eclectic Elle i recently picked myself up some cana 'mono' calcium and magnesium.
Been doing a bit of reading and the mono calcium is 15% calcium nitrate so it has to have nitrogen in it at 11/9 Ca/N

The mono magnesium is 7% magnesium sulphate which is basically epsom salt.
So its 1 litre of water with a tablespoon of epsom salt

it was a 96x5 now its a 84x5 still works,but for how much longer.
:pighug:
Bother LOL. Budget now for a full replacement! :bighug:

@Eclectic Elle i recently picked myself up some cana 'mono' calcium and magnesium.
Been doing a bit of reading and the mono calcium is 15% calcium nitrate so it has to have nitrogen in it at 11/9 Ca/N

That's very interesting sang, thanks for that. Let's see, what does the schedule say... Week 8 6ml Cal-Mag, well they got 6 ml of each, and Week 9 4ml of each. So I suppose it could be too much N, although why one plant would be affected of the Blueberry and not the other I'm not sure. I'll see how she goes, it doesn't look like it's going away but it doesn't look like it's getting worse either. Magnesium suddenly looks like a waste of money compared to epsom salt!

Good info dude say if someone was to buy some epsom salts is that the correct dose one table spoon per ltr come on sang break out the white coat and clipboard [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Yea elle some plants are just N sensitive and in a shared res you have to serve the greatet good lol
@Wile e Peyote to make it like cannas that would be 7g per litre. So half a tablespoon :thumbsup:

Would be interesting to mix that up and compare the ppms of the two

Yea elle some plants are just N sensitive and in a shared res you have to serve the greatet good lol
@Wile e Peyote to make it like cannas that would be 7g per litre. So half a tablespoon [emoji106]

Would be interesting to mix that up and compare the ppms of the two
Hmm canna magnesium £10 a bottle food grade epsom salts £6/7 a kilo that's a toughie [emoji16]I'm going to start leaving out the canna mag every other res read a few articles about how to much mag causes calcium lock out worth a try [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Arrrgh! We’re being robbed again! [emoji51]

12 so far and counting.yep and a butane powered iron.but the thing is i dont think mars will send me the right stuff.the 3w blew a driver what came was twice as thick as the box so was for neither a 96x3 or 96x5.
:pighug:

general hydroponics camg+ is the lowest nitrogen calmag supplement I know of thats good in hydro. They were bought out last year though and rumor was they were changing the formula, but so far the have not.

Back