Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

Just like to point out that all the parts you buy some fecker is making a profit on you can't win dude there's always some bellend who will try and turn you over life's a bitch like that [emoji23][emoji23][emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Yeah totally mate. But it's all about how many times you get turned over in each transaction! The fewer people taking a cut the better. The one at the end tends to take the most on things like cob lights. I could mention a certain american manufacturer of trees, sorry cob lights, that sells em at 100% profit on the parts prices I can get! Soprobably 150% in reality. My hippy nature means I can't be involved in lining someone's pocket with my hard earned like that!

But no argument duderino, each to their own and all the better for it :thumbsup:

Yeah totally mate. But it's all about how many times you get turned over in each transaction! The fewer people taking a cut the better. The one at the end tends to take the most on things like cob lights. I could mention a certain american manufacturer of trees, sorry cob lights, that sells em at 100% profit on the parts prices I can get! Soprobably 150% in reality. My hippy nature means I can't be involved in lining someone's pocket with my hard earned like that!

But no argument duderino, each to their own and all the better for it [emoji106]
I agree did i mention I'm to feckin lazy couldn't even be arsed adding a g to the end of feckin now thats lazy see did it again just can't help myself [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Update time.
Big tent: what's causing this clawing? Light stress? No problems lower down.
IMG_3133.JPG

Mid tent pics:
IMG_3134.JPG

IMG_3135.JPG

Widow above, Blue Critical below:
IMG_3136.JPG

Now onto the happier girls. First up, Howdthathappen:
IMG_3137.JPG

@912GreenSkell this girl above is one of those I was telling you about!
And finally Miss Sweet whatever she is:
IMG_3138.JPG

I can't easily get good pics in the mid tent, it's on a desk so I have to stand on the bed...

Update time.
Big tent: what's causing this clawing? Light stress? No problems lower down.
View attachment 871024
Mid tent pics:
View attachment 871025
View attachment 871026
Widow above, Blue Critical below:
View attachment 871027
Now onto the happier girls. First up, Howdthathappen:
View attachment 871028
@912GreenSkell this girl above is one of those I was telling you about!
And finally Miss Sweet whatever she is:
View attachment 871029

I can't easily get good pics in the mid tent, it's on a desk so I have to stand on the bed...

Hi Elle, my vote goes for light stress as too much N the whole plant would be clawing, whereas looks like its all above a certain level.

Super crop or let her ride, may get bleached buds though and i hear they're next to useless.

Nice full tent u got mind. I see big buds in your future.

Hi Elle, my vote goes for light stress as too much N the whole plant would be clawing, whereas looks like its all above a certain level.

Super crop or let her ride, may get bleached buds though and i hear they're next to useless.

35613a5b4b1ca349a22cce3a8fb1729e.jpg

This tho Jay... [emoji848]

How close are the lights to the tops?
How much N have they been getting?
Don't know about the N but they're on sanguine's General Hydroponics schedule. The cobs are less than 12 inches away and I can't get them any higher.

I tend to agree. I'll see if I can supercrop them (as it's not just one plant). Cheers guys!

Back