Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

I see ya point dude, but they're coming down in price now at last! All the components are guaranteed to be fair but I totally get you mate. Also you get what you pay for and line some other bastard's pocket if you buy pre-built. I'm a southerner but I'm as tight as those valium loving buggers up above you :crying:
Just like to point out that all the parts you buy some fecker is making a profit on you can't win dude there's always some bellend who will try and turn you over life's a bitch like that [emoji23][emoji23][emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Make more cobs!!

What do you use for extraction in your stealth bedroom set up Elle? I'm just ordering my first ever fan and filter and I'm so nervous about the noise.
I have a 4" Ruck on a variable controller. I hate having to run it overnight because it's not quiet enough, but I only need to do that when things are well into flower e.g. for 3 weeks or so towards the end of the grow. the rest of the time it switches off at midnight and on at 7am or thereabouts.

250 sobs though mate. Think she's in pikey mode at the moment. Cob it! 50 quid for a single unit yeehaa styleeee.
No I'm not, I'm happy to part with money - pikeys'd try and steal someone else's!

HPS won't cut it, I've already had to increase the amount of rent I pay to cover the leccy... I'd need at least a 400w and for a narrow tent it won't give good coverage.

Back