Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

I think gibberelic acid @Itisi s spellin ha is/was used to change sex on plants- read it 30 years ago in some pot growin bible- might be wrong as well!
Sorry for droppin in at random
I think it was used to make the plant a polyploid

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

I use Mammoth P (available in the States & expensive as fook) but I use it at 1mL only instead of 4mL dose because it can cause the buds to go airy. I also too dress with a tablespoon of coconut sugar each week their in flower to boost the myco herd & my flowers. Since I’ve added coconut sugar my plants pile on the frost.
I use BioBizz nutrients when I’m not running the super-Soil mix. Both nutrients work & produce.

Hard day at work mate? Rhymes with Noah, I dunno, mower? Grower? Lower? :crying:

Can even be tailored to a sample of your water.
Yeah carry on, take the piss :crying:I don't mind! They look interesting though, so I'll do more reading later. Shame I don't dare do it from work but I still need the job (for now).

Thanks everyone for the answers!

Yeah carry on, take the piss :crying:I don't mind! They look interesting though, so I'll do more reading later. Shame I don't dare do it from work but I still need the job (for now).

Thanks everyone for the answers!

Haha :coffee:

Yeah they seem like good nutes. I read up a lot beforehand. Apparently one of them is a retired botany professor. No gimmicks. UK based and UK formulated :thumbsup:

The bit that impressed me was the "extra traces". If you feed at less than full strength nutes, the mix will be lacking in trace elements as they are only complete at full dose. So you make up this shortfall with the extra traces to ensure they have everything they need. Only £5 quid a litre for the traces so they're not taking the piss.

Back