Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

I stand corrected. Twice. :bow:
Ive had a bit of a mooch mate and l think we are both right in some respects- like l said l remember readin it 30 years ago and a lot of things have changed since then eh?
Bigger fruit + hermieing plants for self pollination + @islandgrower came third ha ha

Ive had a bit of a mooch mate and l think we are both right in some respects- like l said l remember readin it 30 years ago and a lot of things have changed since then eh?
Bigger fruit + hermieing plants for self pollination + @islandgrower came third ha ha
Haha just what I remembered about it bro

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Well damn... today I have a problem. It's a nice one to have, but is going to be a complete sod to sort out. I have run out of space in the small tent. It's not a huge surprise but currently my Dinafem WW and Female Seeds solo cup are being drowned by the lush and rampant growth of the other plants. What to do... what to do...

I have another tent I can set up. OK that's step one. Things I can use to bodge a drip feed system? Yep. The really big problem? No damn lights! I tried a Viparspectra V450 and I'm sure it's a good light but it was just way too noisy for my setting. So it looks like I need more cobs. And... I haven't had the refund yet for the Viparspectra. So I'm in a quandary.

Well damn... today I have a problem. It's a nice one to have, but is going to be a complete sod to sort out. I have run out of space in the small tent. It's not a huge surprise but currently my Dinafem WW and Female Seeds solo cup are being drowned by the lush and rampant growth of the other plants. What to do... what to do...

I have another tent I can set up. OK that's step one. Things I can use to bodge a drip feed system? Yep. The really big problem? No damn lights! I tried a Viparspectra V450 and I'm sure it's a good light but it was just way too noisy for my setting. So it looks like I need more cobs. And... I haven't had the refund yet for the Viparspectra. So I'm in a quandary.

Make more cobs!!

What do you use for extraction in your stealth bedroom set up Elle? I'm just ordering my first ever fan and filter and I'm so nervous about the noise.

If you can't be arsed building one there's hans panels i think they don't use fans
http://www.bonsaihero.com/led-growlight-180-watt [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

250 sobs though mate. Think she's in pikey mode at the moment. Cob it! 50 quid for a single unit yeehaa styleeee.

PS. Got a hyperfan stealth arriving tomorrow dude, thanks for advice [emoji106]
You get what you pay for dude and if you do 4 cobs that's £200 without a guarantee and let us know how your hyperfan gets on don't forget the bungee cords [emoji106]

You get what you pay for dude and if you do 4 cobs that's £200 without a guarantee and let us know how your hyperfan gets on don't forget the bungee cords [emoji106]

I see ya point dude, but they're coming down in price now at last! All the components are guaranteed to be fair but I totally get you mate. Also you get what you pay for and line some other bastard's pocket if you buy pre-built. I'm a southerner but I'm as tight as those valium loving buggers up above you :crying:

I see ya point dude, but they're coming down in price now at last! All the components are guaranteed to be fair but I totally get you mate. Also you get what you pay for and line some other bastard's pocket if you buy pre-built. I'm a southerner but I'm as tight as those valium loving buggers up above you :crying:
[emoji23][emoji23]Ye I'm just to lazy to make my own when my Amares pack in I'll probably go for gn's new light [emoji106]

Back