Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

Dude try really fine tuning the controller/speed. I got it to a position (after many many slightly autistic hours) where no noise, no vibrations and no whine. About 38% lol.

I'm not weird [emoji106]
Dude I'm well sorted the Mrs has got hearing like a fookin bat had to sort mine the first day i set it up thank fook Halfords is only down the road for bungee cords

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Dude I'm well sorted the Mrs has got hearing like a fookin bat had to sort mine the first day i set it up thank fook Halfords is only down the road for bungee cords

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

My GF is super sensitive to light so that brought on the whole photoperiods / extractor and sealed tent thing! Bloody wom... oh hang on that won’t go down well in this thread will it [emoji6]

12 so far and counting.yep and a butane powered iron.but the thing is i dont think mars will send me the right stuff.the 3w blew a driver what came was twice as thick as the box so was for neither a 96x3 or 96x5.
:pighug:

Soz only just seen this. Some of the diodes are in series, so if one blows you'll loose a string. Tbh any diode will get the string back up. My 1600 had all sorts of colours now!

Hey elle - Is that the DP Bluberry you are having problems with? I have grown that strain several times and I find that is it VERY sensitive to nitrogen. Its is pretty much always the first strain out of several to show nitrogen toxicity problems when i am increasing strengths.

Thanks for the suggestions guys! Two things wrong with the Phresh hyperfan... the size and the price LOL. The ducting and filter I bought are 4 inch. I'll have a think about what I can do.

Will do an update sometime over the weekend!

Back