OK update time. First up is mid tent, group shot:
IMG_3156.JPG

Dinafem compo girl:
IMG_3157.JPG

Hanging in there, solo cup:
IMG_3158.JPG

And finally big tent group shot:
IMG_3159.JPG

N claw hasn't got any worse, and the rest of them are starting to fatten up nicely. Pretty pleased with them so far.

Nice Elle, looking splendid!

Loving the big tent but also the girls in the mid tent look super lovely and happy. Very nice indeed.

Get some more you know you wanna!

Reciprocating bad influence here ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niiiice growing a forest I see looking good [emoji106]
Thanks Wile!

Nice Elle, looking splendid!

Loving the big tent but also the girls in the mid tent look super lovely and happy. Very nice indeed.

Get some more you know you wanna!

Reciprocating bad influence here ;)
Yeah! I am my own bad influence mate, I've got my drivers ordered already and it's not payday 'til Thursday. With any luck they'll be here by next weekend and I can upgrade my lighting. I *actually* only need 2 more cobs at this stage but have heatsinks and ordered drivers for three in case something comes up and I need another.

Mid tent will then have 2 cobs and the blurple panel.

Hey @Spanglish hop on over and see what I've been up to since I got back from the Canaries a year ago! (shit, was it really a year ago???? It was...)

Thanks Wile!

Yeah! I am my own bad influence mate, I've got my drivers ordered already and it's not payday 'til Thursday. With any luck they'll be here by next weekend and I can upgrade my lighting. I *actually* only need 2 more cobs at this stage but have heatsinks and ordered drivers for three in case something comes up and I need another.

Mid tent will then have 2 cobs and the blurple panel.

Hey @Spanglish hop on over and see what I've been up to since I got back from the Canaries a year ago! (shit, was it really a year ago???? It was...)

Thanks for the tag Elle looks like i got some reading to get done to catch on up, first world problems eh when you got to spend a stoney Sunday corrupting ya mind with pages of canna smut ;)

Did not realise you had upped roots and headed back, hope the move went good and smooth for yous and all is peachy in the new location :pass:

Thanks for the tag Elle looks like i got some reading to get done to catch on up, first world problems eh when you got to spend a stoney Sunday corrupting ya mind with pages of canna smut ;)
Did not realise you had upped roots and headed back, hope the move went good and smooth for yous and all is peachy in the new location :pass:
I love to spend time reading other people's threads! Except I do mine completely straight and sober - I'm just the grower not the toker.

Yes it was only a trial. Much as we loved it, it worked out quite expensive and it was very strange how you could get some things in the shops one week then never see them again! The climate was the only thing that was really perfect for us, everything else was different degrees of not-quite-right.

As for being back in the UK, the move back was really stressful. I love the convenience of everything here but the climate has played merry hell with hubby's symptoms and I'm now starting to experience some of my own age-related problems. I won't rule out that we'll try again in a few years time, but probably not that remote again - maybe the mainland. Assuming after Brexit we'll be allowed into Spain, that is LOL!

I love to spend time reading other people's threads! Except I do mine completely straight and sober - I'm just the grower not the toker.

Yes it was only a trial. Much as we loved it, it worked out quite expensive and it was very strange how you could get some things in the shops one week then never see them again! The climate was the only thing that was really perfect for us, everything else was different degrees of not-quite-right.

As for being back in the UK, the move back was really stressful. I love the convenience of everything here but the climate has played merry hell with hubby's symptoms and I'm now starting to experience some of my own age-related problems. I won't rule out that we'll try again in a few years time, but probably not that remote again - maybe the mainland. Assuming after Brexit we'll be allowed into Spain, that is LOL!

Oh me too think i must spend 90% of my time on AFN reading journals and hammering the like button. If was to do it straight and sober would have to be between 7.45am - 9am, as once the school run is out the way that's me buzzing for the rest of the day ;)

Sorry to hear the move back did not go easy for ya and hope things get back on track for you soon, and hubby manages to acclimatize a bit to his new surroundings and get on top of things a bit more. Age seems to catch up with us all at some point, i felt invincible in my 20s and coming into my 40s and the misses her 50s has come as quite a shock how fast things start to fail, bud seems to be the best way to grow old gracefully IMHO and for everything else there's always herbal tea and Aloe juice wont catch them quacks putting any meds in me.

Have enjoyed my time on the mainland and if it was not for the lack of work is perfection for me, but that said spent Xmas in Lanzarote and both me and the misses fell in love with the place, but then again don't think about or see the hidden negatives like like as you mention with the unreliability of getting supplies into the shops. Managed to join a canna club though on my first day there and to honest was surprised to see how many there was out there, seems to be the new Amsterdam in the sun, so a big plus there ;)

Thats the stoned ramble over as it has been a rather kushy morning so far, back to the fun and laughs in this jem of a thread.

He did it at school and has a certificate to prove it LOL. I've built chicken houses from scratch to my own design so I'm not a slouch in the power tools department myself. Project is currently 200+ notes behind so I may well have to rig something up for now.

My lady is the same way. Not much she can't tackle, and she can do it in heels. She needs help starting the chainsaw, but she can take out some firewood like a soldier.

i felt invincible in my 20s and coming into my 40s and the misses her 50s has come as quite a shock how fast things start to fail, bud seems to be the best way to grow old gracefully IMHO and for everything else there's always herbal tea and Aloe juice wont catch them quacks putting any meds in me.

you got that right. When I hit 40 every injury sustained from 10-40 started to ache, which gets worse every year. I'm an OLD 45, I been through a lot, and lived pretty hard from 15-35 yrs old. It's looking like I am gonna pay the tab over the next 20...

Back