Indoor Growing Onwards and Upwards

I was thinking more of a new film I saw on Netflix. Can’t remember the name though. But these plants and weird growths sort of start assimilating the planet. It clearly starts in your tent! [emoji23]

There's nothing wrong with spending money for the right reason (or just because) i think general hydro has been bought out by Monsanto so they won't be getting any doe off me [emoji111]️deffo gonna try the epsom salts though [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Good one mate! Me too... Ditched it immediately! On the MegaCrop now!!

Thats what I was thinking dude! Fook me I abused my mind and body all through the 90s and there's not a mark on my body or soul !! :crying::crying:

Well apart from not being able to re-uptake all the serotonin I released at raves :crying: :cheers:

OMG! :crying: that's hilarious!!

I had a bunch of quotes that fucked off :face: so let's see if I can remember...

One thing that sucks I didn't get your tags... So your question about cheap leds I missed back when it mattered. But for future reference Roleadro is solid. I bought two of the 5W 600W (I think 600W, it was $140 at th time) and love them so much! I ended up sending one to Stunted in Australia and he loves it for his cab! I ended up with too many lights and not enough tent lol so it was the only one light enough to ship (sending weight to down under from here is like a mortgage payment lol) but right now I have it running on my 5x5 with the UF UFO160 and Platinum and it's killer. Great customer service too. So keep them in mind!

All caught up!! Absolutely stunning jungle! Soon you'll need a machete to get to loo!

:rofl:

Top notch work Elle!

Annihilation.

Quite strange and a bit slow, but some cool sci-if ideas in there.
Cheers man! I'll see if I can acquire a copy from somewhere. We don't go to the flicks, too many other people for our liking!

I had a bunch of quotes that fucked off :face: so let's see if I can remember...

One thing that sucks I didn't get your tags... So your question about cheap leds I missed back when it mattered. But for future reference Roleadro is solid. I bought two of the 5W 600W (I think 600W, it was $140 at th time) and love them so much! I ended up sending one to Stunted in Australia and he loves it for his cab! I ended up with too many lights and not enough tent lol so it was the only one light enough to ship (sending weight to down under from here is like a mortgage payment lol) but right now I have it running on my 5x5 with the UF UFO160 and Platinum and it's killer. Great customer service too. So keep them in mind!

All caught up!! Absolutely stunning jungle! Soon you'll need a machete to get to loo!

:rofl:

Top notch work Elle!
Hate it when you lose all your quotes LOL. Never mind! :bighug:I don't always get the tags either.
Because of the grow location I sent the ViparSpectra back. Anything with a fan in it is just too noisy, so I got a cheap panel with only a heatsink and am using that. Then I went and bought parts for some new cobs :crying:And now I've had to buy another (extractor) fan. I'd already bought another one for the mid tent but it didn't have much oomph. Grow project now owes me a good wodge of cash. I have a special spreadsheet to keep track of it all.

Thanks for the compliment - I do actually have a machete LOL just in case!

Hope to update over the weekend but need some me time to get my head straight with what's going on with work. Have a good one folks!

Back