Outdoor Growing Oak trees with Watermelons in Michigan

2 and a half to 3 more weeks to go till I start to harvest. Hopefully I can do 3 plants a week

My back kills me just sitting at a table trimming up buds from smaller autoflowers when doing one or two. I cut all the fan leaves off sitting outside listening to the radio and then move inside to trim and break down buds. I do initial drying on an herb rack in a small tent for a couple days before transferring to grocery bags for final drying.

With all those pounds you look to be dealing with I wouldn't want to deal with the job. You must have plenty of work just cleaning your trimming tools constantly.

I had an inch and a half rain yesterday. I had to go out and shake my photo plant off each time it cleared up. I sprayed the plant with H202 when the sky cleared up and then it rained again and I had to repeat the whole thing.

Went out to see if the photo plant was wet this morning and had to shake all the buds to get pine tree seeds out of the buds that had floated down and settled on them. Just by reaching into the plant to shake several branches my arm came out sticky and smelling from frosty resins.

So a few pics of the grow now.
The new outside wall towards the neighbors house! David coperfield would be proud I made such massive trees disappear!
View attachment 1098611
The road side is gone!
View attachment 1098612
Put in a secondary fence all the way around where my veggie garden is also so now its double fenced just chicken fence though but that shit might as well be razor wire lol. Really don't matter what kind of fence u use some kid of cutter will cut it with ease.
Front of my grow bud central!
View attachment 1098613
Sugar coated top bud of the C99 smells like a choclate milk shake!
View attachment 1098614
Top down on my extension ladder my biggest is OG Kush standing just under 13 ft tall!

View attachment 1098623
This is again only 11 photoperiod plants and 1 small autoflower in a 30 x 25 ft grow cage

View attachment 1098626

View attachment 1098629
Well done! I can’t imagine trimming that much lol. One small little auto producing 3-4 oz. is enough to start carpel tunnel. You might end up with an ounce of scissor hash! I wouldn’t complain though...I can see a giant pile just sitting in a table oozing goodness! Good luck bro exciting times!

If u trim
My back kills me just sitting at a table trimming up buds from smaller autoflowers when doing one or two. I cut all the fan leaves off sitting outside listening to the radio and then move inside to trim and break down buds. I do initial drying on an herb rack in a small tent for a couple days before transferring to grocery bags for final drying.

With all those pounds you look to be dealing with I wouldn't want to deal with the job. You must have plenty of work just cleaning your trimming tools constantly.

I had an inch and a half rain yesterday. I had to go out and shake my photo plant off each time it cleared up. I sprayed the plant with H202 when the sky cleared up and then it rained again and I had to repeat the whole thing.

Went out to see if the photo plant was wet this morning and had to shake all the buds to get pine tree seeds out of the buds that had floated down and settled on them. Just by reaching into the plant to shake several branches my arm came out sticky and smelling from frosty resins.
The pollen has been a big battle for me floating around n settling in the flowers. Its almost like big cotton balls of pollen but it rots quick so I'm constantly picking it out of the plants.

So a few pics of the grow now.
The new outside wall towards the neighbors house! David coperfield would be proud I made such massive trees disappear!
View attachment 1098611
The road side is gone!
View attachment 1098612
Put in a secondary fence all the way around where my veggie garden is also so now its double fenced just chicken fence though but that shit might as well be razor wire lol. Really don't matter what kind of fence u use some kid of cutter will cut it with ease.
Front of my grow bud central!
View attachment 1098613
Sugar coated top bud of the C99 smells like a choclate milk shake!
View attachment 1098614
Top down on my extension ladder my biggest is OG Kush standing just under 13 ft tall!

View attachment 1098623
This is again only 11 photoperiod plants and 1 small autoflower in a 30 x 25 ft grow cage

View attachment 1098626

View attachment 1098629

Nice Work GroBro - NICE

Wish you the BEST Harvest EVER!

Nice Work GroBro - NICE

Wish you the BEST Harvest EVER!
Thanks bud. I cant wait to get a rosin press n start pressing dabs and making some strong ass mediables and topical ointments. I shouldn't have any concerns about running out this year for sure !

Thanks bud. I cant wait to get a rosin press n start pressing dabs and making some strong ass mediables and topical ointments. I shouldn't have any concerns about running out this year for sure !

U R Flush for sure ...... this is where variety plays a role!

U R Flush for sure ...... this is where variety plays a role!
Indeed ! Last year I only had 2 plants out of my 12 ending up female I pulled 10 of them males last year about this size it was sickening but I had 4 lbs off the 2 but smoking mostly the same bud all year kinda sucked but it prompted my autoflower venture for variety so I guess it was a good thing. This year I hopefully wont get burned out on smoking the same bud all year ! I shouldn't for sure.

A couple of pics I modified n thought looked cool with the originals
20190905_212034.jpg
20190905_211903.jpg
20190905_174516.jpg
20190905_174428.jpg

After a major defoliation round over the last week probably somewhere around 20 hrs combined time defoliating the plants are under control and you can see some bud structure forming
20190905_174653.jpg
20190905_174645.jpg
20190905_174636.jpg
20190905_174612.jpg
20190905_174607.jpg
20190905_174559.jpg
20190905_174551.jpg
20190905_174546.jpg
20190905_174529.jpg
20190905_174444.jpg
20190905_174439.jpg

Back