Outdoor Growing in the UK desert.

All these plants are in week 7 now (germinated late June)

Critical+ 2.0 auto
IMG_8641.jpg
IMG_8650.jpg

IMG_8654.jpg

IMG_8647.jpg

Quick Critical+
IMG_8644.jpg

IMG_8626.jpg

Not flowering just yet...
IMG_8631.jpg

IMG_8627.jpg

IMG_8656.jpg

White Widow XXL auto
IMG_8607.jpg

IMG_8611.jpg

IMG_8594.jpg

Blue Kush auto
IMG_8598.jpg

IMG_8619.jpg

IMG_8604.jpg

Cheers mate, yeah the WW XXL auto is Dinafem as well. You might want to have a look at their Moby Dick XXL as well, which gets even bigger than the Widow. It's supposed to be more potent than the WW as well, but I haven't sampled the widow yet, so I can't compare the two...

I really like Dinafem's autos, but I have to say the strongest, most potent gear is the Mephisto Genetics stuff. They have a strain called 'Forgotten Cookies' which is a cookies auto cross that has been lab tested as 27% THC lol. Will be doing a few Mephisto strains next year!

Cheers mate, yeah the WW XXL auto is Dinafem as well. You might want to have a look at their Moby Dick XXL as well, which gets even bigger than the Widow. It's supposed to be more potent than the WW as well, but I haven't sampled the widow yet, so I can't compare the two...

I really like Dinafem's autos, but I have to say the strongest, most potent gear is the Mephisto Genetics stuff. They have a strain called 'Forgotten Cookies' which is a cookies auto cross that has been lab tested as 27% THC lol. Will be doing a few Mephisto strains next year!
Awesome grow so far man, I am thinking of running dinafem ww this autumn it sure looks impressive

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Mephisto seem quite popular here , the moby dick xxl was on the list for sure. What do you feed them?

Yeah Mephisto is popular for a reason. Their strains are insanely potent. It's just a shame they don't give out free promotional seeds in return for diaries, or encourage diary competitions like Dinafem do, because their beans are expensive as hell. I think the price puts quite a few people off. I think they should either lower their prices, or encourage diary competitions (for advertising) with free beans. But that's just my opinion. I can't fault their genetics at all. Top of the game.

The White Widow & Blue Kush autos have only had water this year. No nutes. But the soil/compost I put in was loaded with manure and high grade peat moss. I threw some chicken shit pellets in there as well. The rest of the autos and photos have been getting an expensive, high profile liquid feed from the garden centre. That way I can feed them the same time that I water. It's just more convenient, and it's been too dry to muck around with sprinkling, or scratching compost/seaweed or whatever as a top feed. I did that during a drought in 2016 and it didn't break down and had little, if any, effect. A lot of people will disagree, but I prefer the expensive, high profile liquid feeds. Just watch the dosage, and don't feed too often. Only 2-3 times tops with autos, and none at all the last 2-3 weeks.

Awesome grow so far man, I am thinking of running dinafem ww this autumn it sure looks impressive

Yeah she is doing really well. I grew her in a separate pot for the first 2-3 weeks as well, before transplanting to the cornfield (despite a lot of people saying you shouldn't transplant autos). You've just got to do it correctly. Big enough pots, soak pot/plant before transplanting and don't damage the roots at all during the transplant. And now she is thriving!

But I guess it comes down to the quality of the smoke at the end of the day, as I am not too fussed about yield. I would rather have 14 grams of banging high grade from an auto, as opposed to 1.5 ounces of average or crap weed. I think this WW auto is going to produce about 2 ounces though, possibly 3. Keep an eye on this diary to see how she finishes. But so far, I can safely say that you should definitely run this strain. Providing the smoke report comes back good :smoking:

All the best mate.

I'm looking forward to the smoke report on the ww. Your right about transplanting I have transplanted all my plants and as long as I time it right and take care i haven't seen any ill effects.

There is a sense of autumn starting to creep in at the 'critical corner' plot...

AA1.jpg

Quick Critical (7-8 weeks old)
AA2.jpg
AA3.jpg
AA5.jpg

Critical+ 2.0 auto (7-8 weeks)
AA7.jpg

AA6.jpg

AA16.jpg

AA8.jpg

Eery skies, just before the rain...
AA4.jpg

And now on to the cornfield plot...

Blue Kush auto (7-8 weeks old)
AA9.jpg
AA10.jpg

White Widow XXL auto (7-8 weeks old)
AA12.jpg

AA17.jpg

Blue Kush & White Widow XXL...
AA14.jpg
AA15.jpg

The 3 autos are definitely going to be chopped before the end of August, with the C+ 2.0 and White Widow XXL autos getting cut on my next visit. The Blue Kush auto may need an extra few days to a week longer, but will be down by the 31st. :thumbsup:

Back