Indoor Growing a pound and a half in a 4x2’ tent

Ok! OK!
Sorry for the delay brother! :biggrin:

Day 21… and all doing well so far. I do have a couple that are a little weak compared to the others but I’m hoping they will eventually catch up and still produce well. Might have to elevate the small ones down the road to even out the canopy but not a big deal. With the way they are growing I’m having to adjust the training hooks (bent coat hangers) at least once a day to keep the main tops horizontal, also been doing a lot of leaf tucking and hand training at this stage to expose the nodes the best I can without plucking any leaves. Hoping the tent will be filled in by next week if they keep growing the way they are.
Still fertigating 2 times a day but will increase to 3 very soon. Started mixing a pinch of Myco, 5 mil of General Hydroponics Rapid Start, 1 mil of General Hydroponics Floralicious and 5 mil of Clonex with my main N-P-K for every 5 gallons of nutes I mix to help promote better root growth and to give these girls everything they need for a strong veg and preflower period.

View attachment 1559572View attachment 1559573View attachment 1559574View attachment 1559575View attachment 1559576View attachment 1559577
I'm in soil and about 2 weeks behind, gonna follow along for the show :pop::thumbsup:

The consistency of growth between all those plants are superb bro. I’ve only seen a select few people here who seem to achieve even growth rates with so much plants. Looking awesome bro
Thanks bro! :thumbsup:
Once in awhile I might have a couple that are hungrier than the others but for the most part if I keep my EC around 1.3 during this stage of growth I’m usually able to keep all of them happy.

I'm in soil and about 2 weeks behind, gonna follow along for the show :pop::thumbsup:
Yes, I noticed over the weekend that Eggs Auto Adventure is up and going again… and with a large SOG this round. Exciting! You are going to fill up your tent in no time with all those plants you’re running.

BTW… congrats on your 100% germination rate! :thumbsup:

Yes, I noticed over the weekend that Eggs Auto Adventure is up and going again… and with a large SOG this round. Exciting! You are going to fill up your tent in no time with all those plants you’re running.

BTW… congrats on your 100% germination rate! :thumbsup:
Thanks mate, definitely exciting. I reckon the germination is as much, if not more, to do with sawneys seeds than anything I did but a first for me nonetheless :biggrin:

Ok! OK!
Sorry for the delay brother! :biggrin:

Day 21… and all doing well so far. I do have a couple that are a little weak compared to the others but I’m hoping they will eventually catch up and still produce well. Might have to elevate the small ones down the road to even out the canopy but not a big deal. With the way they are growing I’m having to adjust the training hooks (bent coat hangers) at least once a day to keep the main tops horizontal, also been doing a lot of leaf tucking and hand training at this stage to expose the nodes the best I can without plucking any leaves. Hoping the tent will be filled in by next week if they keep growing the way they are.
Still fertigating 2 times a day but will increase to 3 very soon. Started mixing a pinch of Myco, 5 mil of General Hydroponics Rapid Start, 1 mil of General Hydroponics Floralicious and 5 mil of Clonex with my main N-P-K for every 5 gallons of nutes I mix to help promote better root growth and to give these girls everything they need for a strong veg and preflower period.

View attachment 1559572View attachment 1559573View attachment 1559574View attachment 1559575View attachment 1559576View attachment 1559577
Il be keeping my glazed eyes on this thread fir sure,,
Inspired now to do 10 next Grow and try copy your method but a light mix version

Last edited:
17oz? One plant? How???
Haha. I have an ongoing grow thread linked in my signature down there that you can flip through. My largest auto plant in that thread was 22oz. These days anything under 16 bums me out.

How? Dunno. I like to see how hard I can push them. But I know when to back off. Good lighting and environment. Plants are plants. Lots of experience growing other plants before I had even thought about growing canna.

IMHO, no magic bullets. But no secret either. Let the plants tell you what they want, need or can take - observation. Go from there. Over time you develop a method that works for you and remains "consistent" even with Autos. Once you find consistency, you can tweak and see where you can improve, or not.

Anyhoo, not trying hijack the thread. My original post was to offer encouragement. Just wanted to answer your question. Good luck.

Back