Mephisto Genetics Grow No.3 - Mephisto Alien vs Triangle, BioTabs, Cobs & a Hippy :)

Major poops. Looks like "my" house is being sold. I just rent it. Landlady just been round with the bad news :(
damm i hope you have good luck finding a new home mate grower freindly aswel iv had enough bad news with TaNg telling me he cant grow anymore because of his new living situation sum :vibes: to help with the bad news brother:smokeout:

Shit dude how long have you got

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Not sure mate. Imminent I fear.

Good thing is it gives me the chance to move somewhere where nobody knows me or knows I smoke. Everyone here knows from before I started growing. Now I grow I would rather start again lol.

damm i hope you have good luck finding a new home mate grower freindly aswel iv had enough bad news with TaNg telling me he cant grow anymore because of his new living situation sum :vibes: to help with the bad news brother:smokeout:

Cheers buddy. Bad news for more than one Brit then! Not good.

I have my eye on a nice area about 20 miles away thats full of bungalows and well tended gardens and old folk. Reckon I will fit right in :crying:

Not sure mate. Imminent I fear.

Good thing is it gives me the chance to move somewhere where nobody knows me or knows I smoke. Everyone here knows from before I started growing. Now I grow I would rather start again lol.
Could be a blessing I went from a tiny loft to a lot bigger one still managed to fill it with shit but still [emoji106]

Could be a blessing I went from a tiny loft to a lot bigger one still managed to fill it with shit but still [emoji106]

Tell ya what, whoever buys this place is gonna find some treats in the garden at some point! :crying:

Major poops. Looks like "my" house is being sold. I just rent it. Landlady just been round with the bad news :(

Sorry to hear my mate, this had recently happened to me and the family. I feel the pain. But every cloud has a silver lining. Least you've got some lovely flavour to keep you happy,

I'd built a 3mx3m shed to accommodate my new hobby I was going to encounter on [emoji6] and just as I was about to start we had the news. So we up and left moved and found somewhere that's a million times better and suites every hobby we have.
Best bit they still haven't sold the house. [emoji23] 3 months later and I'm now balls deep in mephisto pistols

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back