Mephisto Genetics Grow No.3 - Mephisto Alien vs Triangle, BioTabs, Cobs & a Hippy :)

Pepper kinda looks like a tree when mature mate. Its really tall, almost like beans. I only know as i'm into thai and vietnamese cooking.

Wonder what on earth I have then?! They came in a pack of mixed chilli seeds.
I think we'll have to wait and see! I once bought what was labelled as a buddleia but when it flowered it very definitely wasn't one! I was a bit miffed...

I think we'll have to wait and see! I once bought what was labelled as a buddleia but when it flowered it very definitely wasn't one! I was a bit miffed...

Haha funny old world eh mate.

I found a little chilli in with my sour livers yesterday! :shrug:

Last edited:
@Slowmo

I was wrong mate, not a mixed packet but 3 different packets each a different variety. One of which looks exactly the same as my weird ones, except it has single chillies instead of those freaky bunches. Everything else is the same in the photo on the packet :shrug:

Well apparently this photo shows a basket with 3 varieties of spicy chillies in it, and there's something in there that looks kinda similar to mine?

Quite excited to see WTF they are now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3a23596d2ca64e6e491475c17b924021.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a good look round the garden and I have a suspicion I am cultivating various weeds that got into the chilli seed tray! Arse.
I was sitting on the path outside earlier and saw a plant that looked suspiciously like your ones with the spray of pink flowers. It did occur to me that it might be one and the same, but remember:

A weed is only a plant that's in the wrong place!

Back