Mephisto Genetics Grow No.3 - Mephisto Alien vs Triangle, BioTabs, Cobs & a Hippy :)

@hippy71 so u finally got there ... The AvT Holy Grail ... :crying:

smoke her with lobster boy ... play some reggae ... and just enjoy :pighug:

maybe smoke some "lesser" mephisto :rofl: during day ... i know an oxymoron in itself :woohoo:

LB gone mate. Very much like him to just up and off at any time. Lonely hippy lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe not the best choice for operating heavy machinery, or dealing with landlords :D

Haha I'll say mate! I am actually shocked at the strength of this stuff! [emoji3]

Props to you guys at The Farm. Awesome genetics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Hippy71

I'm on the market for a new grow plan. Dirt and Nutes, mostly.
I am about to kick back and read this thread from the beginning, but wanted to get your opinion cause I like your style and philosophy.

I also got the 1212's @3500K . Want to keep it organic.

Live for the Roots music. Went to JA for Sunsplash (unsupervised) at 17 and again at 18. Made me who I am today. Burned one with Dennis Brown. Also carried a backpack full of seedlings into the Hawaiian forest ( in camouflage fatigues) for my Aunt's commercial operation at 13. So I come by this honestly. Lol.

I got the Bio Tabs starter pack, the Boom Boom, the Tea, and 20 Tabs coming overseas from NL to USA.

I can get the BioBizz.

Would you recommend this combination?

I see you use the LightMix.

Any suggestions you have in general?

Thanks for stopping by my grow. The more the Merrier!

Checking on my Tea, (TeaLab), then reading this thread.

Respect

mg

Jah Strength
mg

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/59051/

check out my first grow. [emoji271]

Hello Hippy71

I'm on the market for a new grow plan. Dirt and Nutes, mostly.
I am about to kick back and read this thread from the beginning, but wanted to get your opinion cause I like your style and philosophy.

I also got the 1212's @3500K . Want to keep it organic.

Live for the Roots music. Went to JA for Sunsplash (unsupervised) at 17 and again at 18. Made me who I am today. Burned one with Dennis Brown. Also carried a backpack full of seedlings into the Hawaiian forest ( in camouflage fatigues) for my Aunt's commercial operation at 13. So I come by this honestly. Lol.

I got the Bio Tabs starter pack, the Boom Boom, the Tea, and 20 Tabs coming overseas from NL to USA.

I can get the BioBizz.

Would you recommend this combination?

I see you use the LightMix.

Any suggestions you have in general?

Thanks for stopping by my grow. The more the Merrier!

Checking on my Tea, (TeaLab), then reading this thread.

Respect

mg

Jah Strength
mg

check out my first grow. [emoji271]

Welcome Brother :welcome:

Awesome attitude mate, I like your style! :jointman:

Gotta dash to work now, but yeah I recommend the biobizz light mix with biotabs. Personally I always put a good % of perlite to help the little roots :thumbsup:

Catch up later buddy.

Welcome Brother :welcome:

Awesome attitude mate, I like your style! :jointman:

Gotta dash to work now, but yeah I recommend the biobizz light mix with biotabs. Personally I always put a good % of perlite to help the little roots [emoji106]

Catch up later buddy.
What's good '71?

:vibe:

Good Deal.
Light mix it is.

Gonna run a couple Grape Crinkle in Roots Organics original, with the gbd super soil mix first. Stuff is already here, plus I want to try the SS mix as recommended by Mephisto. They're (GC) pretty fast, and I want to have plenty of space Sep.1 for the Mephisto Grow Off.

Thanks brother.
Out for now.

Jah Strength
mg

All are invited to check out my current first grow. [emoji271] Mephisto; DP.

What's good '71?

:vibe:

Good Deal.
Light mix it is.

Gonna run a couple Grape Crinkle in Roots Organics original, with the gbd super soil mix first. Stuff is already here, plus I want to try the SS mix as recommended by Mephisto. They're (GC) pretty fast, and I want to have plenty of space Sep.1 for the Mephisto Grow Off.

Thanks brother.
Out for now.

Jah Strength
mg

All are invited to check out my current first grow. [emoji271] Mephisto; DP.

Hey Buddy, I just got hold of some Grape Crinkle too. Will be dropping them pretty soon. Man they look awesome! And like you say, fast :shooty:

Good luck with your grow buddy, I gotta go and smoke lots a ganja now as I just worked my first day in 10 months (old student) and it was an 11 hour bastard of a day in 35 degree heat! :rolleyes1:

Will check out your grow tomorrow brother :jointman: :vibe:

Hey Buddy, I just got hold of some Grape Crinkle too. Will be dropping them pretty soon. Man they look awesome! And like you say, fast :shooty:

Good luck with your grow buddy, I gotta go and smoke lots a ganja now as I just worked my first day in 10 months (old student) and it was an 11 hour bastard of a day in 35 degree heat! :rolleyes1:

Will check out your grow tomorrow brother :jointman: :vibe:
Get you some rest bud

Back