Mephisto Genetics Grow No.3 - Mephisto Alien vs Triangle, BioTabs, Cobs & a Hippy :)

Sorry to hear my mate, this had recently happened to me and the family. I feel the pain. But every cloud has a silver lining. Least you've got some lovely flavour to keep you happy,

I'd built a 3mx3m shed to accommodate my new hobby I was going to encounter on [emoji6] and just as I was about to start we had the news. So we up and left moved and found somewhere that's a million times better and suites every hobby we have.
Best bit they still haven't sold the house. [emoji23] 3 months later and I'm now balls deep in mephisto pistols

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually thinking a cottage on a farm or something now mate. Middle of nowhere so I can have animals! Chickens for eggs and some sort of milk making beast for milk, butter and cheese :thumbsup:

And no bloody neighbours overlooking my garden so I can do some outdoor girls next year :vibe:

Man, that's a pain in the rear. It's one of the things I really didn't like about renting in Tenerife, knowing that on X date I had to be all packed up and finished growing because we'd only got a finite number of days left.

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know :pass:I like property hunting online!

Man, that's a pain in the rear. It's one of the things I really didn't like about renting in Tenerife, knowing that on X date I had to be all packed up and finished growing because we'd only got a finite number of days left.

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know :pass:I like property hunting online!

Haha! Nutter. Thanks mate :pass:

I think I'm gonna go village bashing today, and go and check out the notice boards in the little village shops for a private rental. I don't do agencies, because I refuse to have some suit inspecting my home every 6 months, tent or no tent.

Alien vs Triangle still just about going on day 74. Most of the plant was chopped a few days ago due to a mould panic. I'll give these lowers a few more days and then chop. Lovely to see them all turn purp once exposed to direct light [emoji3]

87bd00148b5b41ddb59867efbd095244.jpg

0edc954b02eafd4001d90df01d28cca8.jpg

SODK day 79. I chopped the 4 main colas a few days ago and just giving the rest of the plant a few more days to finish. Diesel orange smell is lovely.

7dc9bca038ed08e13e730980d865328e.jpg

e06b0965e4534c89bf037c9bdeae5caf.jpg

d1e693603ee9d322769f2b11cf9c6aa4.jpg

Ok time for a confession. I think AvT is actually too strong for a daytime smoke! I honestly can't believe I'm saying that in public and I sincerely apologise for letting the men's side down, but I've been like a friggin zombie the last couple of days! Lol

Ok time for a confession. I think AvT is actually too strong for a daytime smoke! I honestly can't believe I'm saying that in public and I sincerely apologise for letting the men's side down, but I've been like a friggin zombie the last couple of days! Lol

Hahahaha I remember my first potent smoke. Lmao good stuff bud

Maybe not the best choice for operating heavy machinery, or dealing with landlords :D

Back