New Grower Grow #2

2 Northern Lights are in the dirt. Fingers crossed for the Crystal Meth

Cracker has seen the light and ready to rip, 1 Aurora is just showin some skin. From this am to tonight Krystal grew a 1" tail and is now in the dirt.

Put em into red cups for a couple weeks to see how that works. Save some $$$$ on nutes.

20190812_grow2_0239.jpg

Day 28 Another day, another plan. Since RWYB2 is no more, I'm gonna roll the Cream Cookies into this grow even though they are 18 days younger. I was going to do a comparison between Sensi Coco nutes and GP Medi One but with some of the issues I had dealing with the nutes I'm gonna kiss it and just go with Medi One since I have all the "stuff" already. Interested in the Med1 as I was thinking the whole reason I started smoking after being clean for 40 years was at first pain I was having when I tore my shoulder and couldn't get the Doc's to help out. Then I found I could get rid of 2 pills I was taking. Why should I grow meds with chemicals? When I was cooking on ships, I was determined not to use any products that I couldn't pronounce or had more than 3 syllables. Anyhow.
Probably going to manifold one of each and let the others go natural (maybe top and lst)
So far not a whole lot happening- just seedlings doing seedling things.
I will be trying out these Instatransplant Cups idea from @G.Leave . With my height restrictions I want to keep the size down. When it's ready to transplant I'll put em into 2 gal power pots that I cut down from 3 gal.

20190827_Grow2_0780.jpg

Day 28 Another day, another plan. Since RWYB2 is no more, I'm gonna roll the Cream Cookies into this grow even though they are 18 days younger. I was going to do a comparison between Sensi Coco nutes and GP Medi One but with some of the issues I had dealing with the nutes I'm gonna kiss it and just go with Medi One since I have all the "stuff" already. Interested in the Med1 as I was thinking the whole reason I started smoking after being clean for 40 years was at first pain I was having when I tore my shoulder and couldn't get the Doc's to help out. Then I found I could get rid of 2 pills I was taking. Why should I grow meds with chemicals? When I was cooking on ships, I was determined not to use any products that I couldn't pronounce or had more than 3 syllables. Anyhow.
Probably going to manifold one of each and let the others go natural (maybe top and lst)
So far not a whole lot happening- just seedlings doing seedling things.
I will be trying out these Instatransplant Cups idea from @G.Leave . With my height restrictions I want to keep the size down. When it's ready to transplant I'll put em into 2 gal power pots that I cut down from 3 gal.

View attachment 1096068

awww, such cute wittle bebez :biggrin:

Day 33 These things cease to amaze me. You'd think the CM and NL front an back are twins but no, each has a small and large. The cream cookies stretched out enough that one can't hold itself up. Probably put them into the transpots so I can bury em a bit.

20190901_0797.png

Day 47 A little heat stressed. They'll be going into the 2 gal pots and proper veg room today. Found out the Cracker girl likes water/nutes every other day--according to breeder

20190915_grow2_0922.png

Day 51 The girls are in the 2 gal pots and in the veg room. Yesterday I swapped out the blurpie for a MarsHydro 1000 white light. They seem to be diggin it.
Hard to believe the Krystal girls are the same strain. One has shot up and started puttin up buds and the other is a shorty. Both appear to be healthy. Tryin to decide if I should move her over to the 1600 wt room

20190923_grow2_1824.jpg

The girls from the northern lights are runnin short like the Krystal. I'm pretty much lookin for them all to stay short and hopefully put up 6 big fat colas

20190923_grow2_1825.jpg

Cracker and Cookie 2 (shhhhh, didn't want to call her "loser") are pretty much where I'd like to see em as well

20190923_grow2_1826.jpg

Back