New Grower Grow #2

i say again, ur picz are alwayz -> THE BOMB!! :headbang: ppp
1574033817169.jpeg

Beautiful photos! I love your set up is that where you grow as well or is it a spot just for photos? The darker rich tones are very nice it really shows off the detail.

Beautiful photos! I love your set up is that where you grow as well or is it a spot just for photos? The darker rich tones are very nice it really shows off the detail.
Thank you! The photo space is my living room which I'm gradually changing into my man cave- not difficult when you live in an rv. It originally came in a French Ho House. Fancy paisley fabrics, full length mirrors everywhere. yuk

Crystal Meth girl Day 109. Not sure what to make of her. Some leaves starting to yellow. Most trichs are clear but some amber. Some trichs losing their shape which I've heard means they are over ripe. Confused-again.

20191118_crystal_2264.jpg

Day 119 Yikes Northern lights are still standing. Today a lot of the pistils are starting to turn amber. Hopefully they'll be down by this time next week. The easy transplant solo cups were definitely a big problem with this grow. The roots hit the bottom of the cups and just circled into a thick braid. Some roots escaped through the side slots but none of them them got closer than 3" to the bottom.

NorthLight.jpg

Back