New Grower Grow #2

OpinionS? The new space I have a 1600 watt cob led. First space has a 600 watt blurpie. Should I use room 1 for veg and move plants to room 2 for bloom? Or run each room as separate grow?

Got the new space ready to go.
I'm just using the left side for grow and the right side as a work table. I may at some time use it as another grow area. To the right of this is a cupboard over W & D. I've got a 4" Vivosun blower to exhaust out. Goes out the back wall and down a space between the body. This is in an rv.

20190728_grow2_0167.jpg 20190728_grow2_0168.jpg 20190728_grow2_0172.jpg

Oh yeah, The CBD will use GP Medi One. The Meth and Lights I'm going to try 1 of each w/ Medi One and the Sensi Coco just to see

OpinionS? The new space I have a 1600 watt cob led. First space has a 600 watt blurpie. Should I use room 1 for veg and move plants to room 2 for bloom? Or run each room as separate grow?

whoa :yoinks: 1600w may be way too strong for seedlingz...jus sayin...:rolleyes2: i've learned the hard way over this weekend that 1000w was too much for me own two girlz, so i've had to scale back & go old school with me t5/cfl combo, which they seem to be likin better, so fingerz crossed :smoking: ppp

As usual---I thought I could put a dimmer on it but then I hear your not supposed to dim leds???? My blurpie cam with dimmers on it. But then I was thinking of using room 1 for veg and room 2 for bloom. Specially since I can raise/lower the shelf if needed. IDK I love/hate the interweb. Got the 1600 for $95. In kickmeinthe behind sight, probably better off with smaller lights that you can spread out.

As usual---I thought I could put a dimmer on it but then I hear your not supposed to dim leds???? My blurpie cam with dimmers on it. But then I was thinking of using room 1 for veg and room 2 for bloom. Specially since I can raise/lower the shelf if needed. IDK I love/hate the interweb. Got the 1600 for $95. In kickmeinthe behind sight, probably better off with smaller lights that you can spread out.

mmm, well...u know...growing is a learning experience after all...hehe :biggrin: but seriously tho, i'd think the 1600 would probly be ok for the bloomroom, provided u'll be able to raize it high enough, with good airflow for itz heat, and jus keep the 600 for the youngunz...jus my 2 ctz :smoking: ppp

I guess I drop the "shelf" to the floor and adjust light height and use it as bloom room. Actual wall wattage of this is the same as my 600 blurpie light

Hmmmm, Don't think I'll be ordering seeds in the summer anymore. They arrived on a day when it was 95* in the shade. Sat in metal mailbox in the sun for an hour. Who knows what they went trough being shipped to Cali and then here. After 3 days, out of the 5 I dropped, 3 are just starting to show life. Fingers crossed.

Weeellll, overnight the Crack CBD busted out with a big old tap root. The rest should be ready to go in tomorrow.

Back