New Grower Grow #2

Sour D

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Even though [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] isn't done yet, I'm gonna jump right into grow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Decided I have another closet I don't need-yeah I'm single. Seeds showed up today so I guess I'll spend the weekend getting "StudioB" setup- Sounds wicked professional hunh? Will be adding some upgrades to fans, lights, stuff. Will stick with coco and AN Sensi Coco line except for the CBD Crack- I'm gonna try the GP Medi-One for this. Seeds are FastBuds

20190719_140723.jpg

Should be back next Fri with something

Last edited:
Even though [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] isn't done yet, I'm gonna jump right into grow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Decided I have another closet I don't need-yeah I'm single. Seeds showed up today so I guess I'll spend the weekend getting "StudioB" setup- Sounds wicked professional hunh? Will be adding some upgrades to fans, lights, stuff. Will stick with coco and AN Sensi Coco line except for the CBD Crack- I'm gonna try the GP Medi-One for this. Seeds are FastBuds

View attachment 1080359

Should be back next Fri with something

uh, ya, see me own journal fer commentz on clozetz bein useful fer sumthin other than clothez, haha! :rofl:

subbed! :thumbsup: :pop: ppp

uh, ya, see me own journal fer commentz on clozetz bein useful fer sumthin other than clothez, haha! :rofl:

subbed! :thumbsup: :pop: ppp

Just a tip in case you didn’t know. Many people on the board are not English speaking and may need to use translators. Your unique style of writing is impossible to translate. Therefore you may not get some people following or helping that could.

Meant to try and help.
:vibes:

East Coaster myself. Just happen to notice once in a while when slang is used and they speak up. For the most part I think random injection of slang or a misspelling doesn’t cause to much headache for non English speakers using translators because it will suggest based upon sentence structure. But if every other word is unique to a style to differentiate itself then all bets are off.

I’m not trying to preach so I hope it doesn’t come of that way. Most of us like to get as much feedback and interaction as possible so helping everyone be able to read your posts will help. Then again some others may not.

Fastbuds
Great genetics. Have an ounce of the CBD crack drying that was a soil experiment. Have another 2-3 behind it in another dirt job. I run GG4 from FB on the regular and have been pleased with the genetics. Just wish we could get direct. Have had germ issues and I wonder sometimes if they have been flying around the world just to get old before they get to me. Going to try OES ( Oregon elite seeds) for my next FB order since they are stateside and see if that helps. Oops just remembered FB is actually Barcelona so I have no idea why the germ issues.

Anyway great genetics

Good vibes on the grow

East Coaster myself. Just happen to notice once in a while when slang is used and they speak up. For the most part I think random injection of slang or a misspelling doesn’t cause to much headache for non English speakers using translators because it will suggest based upon sentence structure. But if every other word is unique to a style to differentiate itself then all bets are off.

I’m not trying to preach so I hope it doesn’t come of that way. Most of us like to get as much feedback and interaction as possible so helping everyone be able to read your posts will help. Then again some others may not.

Fastbuds
Great genetics. Have an ounce of the CBD crack drying that was a soil experiment. Have another 2-3 behind it in another dirt job. I run GG4 from FB on the regular and have been pleased with the genetics. Just wish we could get direct. Have had germ issues and I wonder sometimes if they have been flying around the world just to get old before they get to me. Going to try OES ( Oregon elite seeds) for my next FB order since they are stateside and see if that helps. Oops just remembered FB is actually Barcelona so I have no idea why the germ issues.

Anyway great genetics

Good vibes on the grow
No worries, I get it. Heck, I sometimes have issues reading stuff from some of the younger generation. lol. I grew up with Archie Bunker and worked construction most of my life so I'm not easily offended.
I wonder if some issues may arise from flying around and sitting in hot as hell delivery trucks in the summertime. My mailbox is about 1/4 mile away so I make sure I get notifications when they are delivered so I can get them out of the oven ASAP.

Subbed up good luck on your grow. :pass:

Back