Harvest & Curing Grove Bags and Boveda Curing

i wasn't sure if this was the test thread so here goes
Big thanks to @Grove Bags I received my package today and I'm super happy I've put some dinafem cookies and humboltd choc mint in bags to be put away and this is just a few jars so I'm going to transfer most of my small stash jars later

IMG_20201019_153952.jpg

IMG_20201019_153618.jpg

IMG_20201019_153557.jpg
Lookin good bud

If you got a printer, get some 3.5" glossy labels from Avery. The 3.5 will cover the round badge on the larger bags. Use them on stash jars as well

View attachment 1244496
We thought about That but between the cost of the labels and time to put em on we figured just gettin the whole printed bag is the way to go. It looks more polished and end users pick up on that ya know

Lookin good bud
thanks derek also can i use these bags same as my mason jars just for storing my day to day smoke and just keep taking a bit out occasionally its just my jars were everywhere and there bulky to bags
I'm only doin 1-2 sheets at a time
I'm just using cheap post-it notes its only so i don't forget strains

thanks derek also can i use these bags same as my mason jars just for storing my day to day smoke and just keep taking a bit out occasionally its just my jars were everywhere and there bulky to bags
That's what I do now

I'm just using cheap post-it notes its only so i don't forget strains
I use a bag for my day to day and it works well. However small batch bags have a potential defect and I don't know if it's been fixed as far as manufacturing goes. Basically the zip lock part of bag can become separated from bag making it not seal with repeated opens and closings. So just keep an eye out for that. Other than that they work awesome for day to day.

I use a bag for my day to day and it works well. However small batch bags have a potential defect and I don't know if it's been fixed as far as manufacturing goes. Basically the zip lock part of bag can become separated from bag making it not seal with repeated opens and closings. So just keep an eye out for that. Other than that they work awesome for day to day.
Thanks bro I will be careful

@Grove Bags Damn prompt shipping!

Thank you for the bags. I torture tested them and could not get the seal to pop off. Definite improvement and the character bags are unique.

There was a particular bag you sent that, though not important, has a great tactile feel. I have some little Cvaults that those character bags fit right into. I'm extremely satisfied. You'll definitely have more of me money in the future.

I'll attach some pics later. Again, thank you for your dedication to your customers.

Also I found this cool gadget

Amazon product

Would it work for our needs or do I need a pin style meter?

Back