Harvest & Curing Grove Bags and Boveda Curing

Just put about 693g of Gelato and Fat Blueberry in grove bags last week. Can't wait for cure to finish

Damn! That’s great! Please keep us posted on your results, I am extremely interested in everyone’s results using Grove Bags and am hoping to use them in my curing process. (Still trying to secure a proper workspace...)

I’ve got a couple lbs Curing atm I think I’ve got four of five bags and they are lock-in those Terps

B51ACAB4-1203-4550-98D6-A03B1C94DF93.jpeg
Damn! That’s great! Please keep us posted on your results, I am extremely interested in everyone’s results using Grove Bags and am hoping to use them in my curing process. (Still trying to secure a proper workspace...)

I’ve got a couple lbs Curing atm I think I’ve got four of five bags and they are lock-in those Terps

View attachment 1244265

Looks great @derek420colorado !! How long are you planning on letting them go?

Can’t tell you how interested I am in this often neglected process, not here of course, but for those that don’t understand that your bud still have multiple processes after the drying stage that need to happen to really bring your herb to the next level. I know I’m singing to the choir here but I am weirdly stoked about this finishing process with Grove Bag. Too much money, hard work and planning to execute a great grow to NOT complete the process properly. These Grove Bags look like a great addition to one’s Post Harvest SOP. Can’t wait to read all about your thoughts with your herb once you pop that seal.

PS: Thank you for the rep point, I didn’t really realize it til recently, thank you Derek and hope all is well.

Looks great @derek420colorado !! How long are you planning on letting them go?

Can’t tell you how interested I am in this often neglected process, not here of course, but for those that don’t understand that your bud still have multiple processes after the drying stage that need to happen to really bring your herb to the next level. I know I’m singing to the choir here but I am weirdly stoked about this finishing process with Grove Bag. Too much money, hard work and planning to execute a great grow to NOT complete the process properly. These Grove Bags look like a great addition to one’s Post Harvest SOP. Can’t wait to read all about your thoughts with your herb once you pop that seal.

PS: Thank you for the rep point, I didn’t really realize it til recently, thank you Derek and hope all is well.
They will have about 3-4 weeks cure before they go to market. I will say though I am def not the best at leaving stuff alone lmao. I have opened them a couple times just to kinda see where they are, and lemme tell ya what. Every single one of them out of the 5 different strains I have are funnnnky. They def lock in them Terps

They will have about 3-4 weeks cure before they go to market. I will say though I am def not the best at leaving stuff alone lmao. I have opened them a couple times just to kinda see where they are, and lemme tell ya what. Every single one of them out of the 5 different strains I have are funnnnky. They def lock in them Terps

Hahaha... I would have a damn hard time keeping my grubby fingers out of those bags too!! :smoking:

I am loving that feedback!! Thank you!

This product seems to be an excellent solution over the older school “burp your terps” method. Can’t wait to join in all the fun!!

They work even better if you heat seal them! I just opened and pressed some Skunk that is 2.5 months in the bag and I am very pleased. I say it is in the top 5 for terps and flavor making it in to the rosin. This is where it has meaning to me. Did I ever mention how lazy I am? This is a work saver I would use simply for that aspect. The fact it makes great weed is just a bonus.

Do I sound like an Infomercial - I am stoned to the max........:funny:Dabs3.png:pass:

They work even better if you heat seal them! I just opened and pressed some Skunk that is 2.5 months in the bag and I am very pleased. I say it is in the top 5 for terps and flavor making it in to the rosin. This is where it has meaning to me. Did I ever mention how lazy I am? This is a work saver I would use simply for that aspect. The fact it makes great weed is just a bonus.

Do I sound like an Infomercial - I am stoned to the max........:funny:View attachment 1244369:pass:
I am right there with ya on the lazy factor lol. I just ordered my heat sealer and it should be here today or tomorrow. In March when I am runnin 4 LAG© I plan on letting everything get a 60 day cure on it before releasing it. I tell you what though. This roc’s auto mix(I think it’s frozen scoops) and purple rocberry after being in the bags for about 8 or 9 days is just ridiculously dank. I almost choked Like I took a dab from smelling the PRB. I am a grove bag customer for life and we are lookin at getting the custom printed ones with our own logo.

I am right there with ya on the lazy factor lol. I just ordered my heat sealer and it should be here today or tomorrow. In March when I am runnin 4 LAG© I plan on letting everything get a 60 day cure on it before releasing it. I tell you what though. This roc’s auto mix(I think it’s frozen scoops) and purple rocberry after being in the bags for about 8 or 9 days is just ridiculously dank. I almost choked Like I took a dab from smelling the PRB. I am a grove bag customer for life and we are lookin at getting the custom printed ones with our own logo.
If you got a printer, get some 3.5" glossy labels from Avery. The 3.5 will cover the round badge on the larger bags. Use them on stash jars as well

Bagged.jpg

i wasn't sure if this was the test thread so here goes
Big thanks to @Grove Bags I received my package today and I'm super happy I've put some dinafem cookies and humboltd choc mint in bags to be put away and this is just a few jars so I'm going to transfer most of my small stash jars later

IMG_20201019_153952.jpg

IMG_20201019_153618.jpg

IMG_20201019_153557.jpg

Back