Outdoor Gringo's 2017 New England Guerilla Grow

Sounds good Gringo! Can't wait for new uploaded pics, if you're doing next half mile trek, hehe

Sounds good Gringo! Can't wait for new uploaded pics, if you're doing next half mile trek, hehe

I do have pics, just slacked on uploading them last time.

Black DOG ------->

BD_1.JPG

BD_4.JPG

BD_2.JPG

And my one remaining Blue Widow ------>

BW1_1.JPG

BW1_2.JPG

:thanks:

Wooohaaaa.....lovely, big and healthy looking plants Gringo! I like it very much, like you´re growing...can´t wait to see the further process.:thumbsup::greenthumb:

Sorry for the fallen widow:shrug:

I have the feeling you´re growing big trees on the last 2 remained ladys....keep on rockin, bro!:bump:

Hm, are you and your girls doing fine?

Hey Mon! Been away for awhile, took the fam on vacation and there really hasn't been a whole lot to report, but the girls are getting pretty lanky and I'm expecting flowering in the next few weeks, so I'm back for an update! They're both about 52"-54", and it looks like Blue Widow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is growing again.. definitely the runt of the litter, only ~14" so far. Maybe I'll post some pics of her next time, but for now here are the lanky girls.

Black DOG ----------->
BD-1.JPG

BD-2.JPG

BD-3.JPG

BD-4.JPG

Blue Widow [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] ----------->
BW-1.JPG

BW-2.JPG

BW-3.JPG

I agree to N4W and danish, really very nice growth, healthy and BIG girls...i'm keyed up how big the Ladys will be in one month!
Keep em growing, Mr. Half Mile Trek:pass:

Back