Outdoor Gringo's 2017 New England Guerilla Grow

Holy Cracker Gringo, 2 biggies you have grown...i see them at 100" at the end of flower, or what? And also indoor growing? Man, why did you hide so long...do you have a indoor journal running? if yes plz tag me, had to rep you again, just woked up and join breakfast and reading such news in the morning can't be wrong, you made my day my friend!

Last edited:
Holy Cracker Gringo, 2 biggies you have grown...i see them at 100" at the end of flower, or what? And also indoor growing? Man, why did you hide so long...do you have a indoor journal running? if yes plz tag me, had to rep you again, just woked up and join breakfast and reading such news in the morning can't be wrong, you made my day my friend!

Oh sheesh Mon, I'm just tryin' to keep up with y'alls so thanks for the continuing inspiration. Glad to have you in the thread.

I'm not really running an indoor journal, mostly because I'm lazy about taking and uploading pics. I do think about just having a main thread to post all my grows, indoor, outdoor etc.. just to keep everything in one place. I kinda started to do that next door when AFN was running potpros.net, but then the site went down. :shrug:

Hya Gringo, i hear ya...you could do a perpetual or ongoing in the indoor or outdoor discussion section, hm? But tag me in plz, bro!

looks like i came right for the action hehe
Whapa, Whapa...Gringo is growing em BIG!
0c37f9e3f242909961290e970f05d64b.jpg

Yeah their some big ladies for sure, can't wait to see them in full flower.. you

plan on some kind of support for them? They might get floppy with all the heavy buds their going to get:cools:

That's a good thought since they're already a little floppy without buds. I'll keep an eye on 'em.. so many other trees around I might be able to tie up the main stalk.

Back