Outdoor Gringo's 2017 New England Guerilla Grow

First time out with the Blue Widow here and at this point I can say the smell is a little different than I expected.. do you find that at all with yours Skell?

My BW is exactly what i hoped for!! A definite berry smell, with a bit of floral, but definitely berry dominant.

Aggghh, rot! I knew it was only a matter of time and we had a few straight days of dark, humid, drizzly weather as Jose passed off the coast. Checked in this morning and found a good 10-12 spots of rot on the Black DOG. The Blue Widow fared better with only 3 or 4 that I could find.

I pulled off all the rot I could find which unfortunately hit both colas.. there's still a decent amount of bud that doesn't look affected and the sun just came out this morning.. supposed to be sunny the next few days so I'm going to hedge my bets and plan for a midweek harvest right before the next rain band moves through. Hopefully I don't return to a couple piles of mush.

Thanks for following along and I'll hopefully be back before next weekend with some harvest pics.

Aggghh, rot! I knew it was only a matter of time and we had a few straight days of dark, humid, drizzly weather as Jose passed off the coast. Checked in this morning and found a good 10-12 spots of rot on the Black DOG. The Blue Widow fared better with only 3 or 4 that I could find.

I pulled off all the rot I could find which unfortunately hit both colas.. there's still a decent amount of bud that doesn't look affected and the sun just came out this morning.. supposed to be sunny the next few days so I'm going to hedge my bets and plan for a midweek harvest right before the next rain band moves through. Hopefully I don't return to a couple piles of mush.

Thanks for following along and I'll hopefully be back before next weekend with some harvest pics.
Damn, Gringo..send you :vibes: and :karmacloud: for you Ladys!!!

Thanks Mon! In my area rot is more a when than an if.. I'm just glad I made it this far. :)
I totally hear ya, bro!!! Hope for a good ending!!!

Gahhhh!! Damn it has been a harsh season for mold across the forkin' world!

Back