Outdoor Gringo's 2017 New England Guerilla Grow

Great!

Did some views at my books and asked google and it looks like that our plants get bitten by thrips ( don´t know if it´s the right word in english, but my dic says so)....look

Parthenothrips_dracaenae_04_16-02-2013.jpg

at my plants leafes look like this, yours?
trips-300x225.jpg
350px-Attaque_Thrips.jpg

Today i got a spray at my local garden store and will try tomorrow.....keep on rockin, bro!

Love your jungle spots!

Did some views at my books and asked google and it looks like that our plants get bitten by thrips ( don´t know if it´s the right word in english, but my dic says so)....look

at my plants leafes look like this, yours?

Today i got a spray at my local garden store and will try tomorrow.....keep on rockin, bro!

Love your jungle spots!

Yikes, those are nasty. I had spider mites once.. leaves looked a lot like those- little white dots.

What I have is different.. gypsy moth caterpillars I think.. our whole area is infested. Was just out there tonight and all three plants show damage.. the D.O.G. and one of the Blue Widows are still growing like crazy tho, but Blue Widow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] may be a goner. I'll go out there this weekend armed with diatomaceous earth and a pyrethrum spray, see if I can fight em off.

Hey Guerilla Gringo, have you been at yours last weekend...how are they doing?

Hey Mongol, looks like it's curtains for Blue Widow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. It was a rough transition outdoors for her and she got attacked by ants right off the bat and never recovered. Black DOG and Blue Widow [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] are still growing strong despite the bug damage. I used Mitey Wash, neem oil and diatomaceous earth and the caterpillars seem to be receding anyways.. so hopefully the worst is over. No damage on the newest growth so far.

Hope you don't mind me subbin up! :pop: I love watching outdoor grows, especially guerrilla style! :greenthumb:

Back