Indoor GreenBean's Grows

Family portrait. Just ordered the 4x4 to replace the 8x4 in the shop. Once it’s assembled, Sherb is moving out there. Perfect timing?

09A10582-F77A-422C-9B61-F62544F7C097.jpeg

Sorry folks I’m HAF. But I’m very happy with Sherb and very happy I’m downsizing the 8x4. I’ll have space to fold shirts again!

anyway, sherb is showing beautiful fruiting structure. I’m excited to get her into a bigger space. I’ll open her up gently then we’ll see what happens.

image.jpg

Ever wondered if a plant can only give what it can give? Like you train for 20 tops. But it doesn’t really matter. That plant would’ve put the same energy into 5 tops?

ur correct.....er, more or less :rolleyes2: ppp

ur correct.....er, more or less :rolleyes2: ppp
You know, sometimes it just happens and the next thing you know you have twenty tops. I would say sometimes i have gotten a lot more yield. and probably sometimes not. I would say sometimes you get a lot of smaller buds that are susceptible to mold. I dont always train all my plants the same way and have seen differences.

You know, sometimes it just happens and the next thing you know you have twenty tops. I would say sometimes i have gotten a lot more yield. and probably sometimes not. I would say sometimes you get a lot of smaller buds that are susceptible to mold. I dont always train all my plants the same way and have seen differences.

I've definitely seen a massive difference in training vs not. My first auto that started my love affair with them was a lone plant amongst photos in my tent. It grew to be around 5 feet tall, but was mostly one "decent" sized cola up top and some golf ball sized nugs. It's aggressive appearance however, FASCINATED me. So I started digging in deeper next round. Messed with LST and my harvest probably quadrupled. I was off to the races after that.

I'm trying to reach a method where most of the fruiting sites are only at the tops and the plant energy focuses there. It's not a difficult process. Mostly based on plant observation. Just some tying and training here and there, topping if you want. And cleaning the lower branches of clutter to eliminate anything down there that can mold, or just be a waste of energy = LARF I suppose.

But when I look at my plants, usually while I'm listening to vinyl, I often wonder if the particular plant genetics is predetermined to only give what it can give? Like maybe 5 tops would give the same amount as 20? It just get's "spread out differently". This is what I do when I'm HAF. So excuse me while I blather. I find the whole thing fascinating.

Back