Indoor GreenBean's Grows

And finally Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets at day 10. Her first day of getting full strength nutes.

View attachment 1369713

I just finished up a solo cup grow with a freebie Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets x skywalker. She was really compact and gave me a few grams of dense buds for my first try at a solo cup. Good luck with yours.

she’s gonna go big. I’ll answer any questions in a bit. I’m tending to the garden and 5 rescue dogs at the moment.

4980CE7E-AB6E-49DF-8A0A-9B8E4CD8FB66.jpeg

So you think the long veg was due to the size of the pot? I’m on day 35 and just starting bloom, thought that was rather late. But I’ve got three plants in 5 gal pots crammed into a 2x2.

Sorry Monte, I tried to reply last night, but I was HAF. Anyway, I believe that the longer it takes the taproot to bottom out, the longer the veg will go. I have mostly used 7 gallon pots. I've grown the Sherb, and most of my other plants, in 7 gallons before and they went into bloom much quicker.

It may not even be pot volume, but pot height. Which is why I'm going to try a plant in a TALL 10 gallon next run. The whole reason I started thinking it was because I grew a GSC auto in a tall 7 gallon earlier this year and it yielded 15 oz dried and trimmed. Didn't even notice at the time that the 7 gallon pot was taller than my other 7 gallon pots. Just ordered a different brand and it was a random accident. The thing that is nice about tall pots is that they take up way less floor space. I decided to see if I could get even longer veg time in an even taller pot so grew this sherb in a standard 10 gallon. I have since got tall 10 gallon pots to try for the next run. If I can ever fire up my 8x4 again (weather), then I have more room to play - 2 of the same strain in 2 different pots - 10 gallon tall vs 10 gallon standard, or 7 gallon tall.

I'm torn on the 8x4 thing though. It's pretty big and I print in there, so I'm considering getting a 4x4, and running that next to a 4x2. Doesn't seem like a big difference vs the 8x4, but that extra 2 feet out from the wall with the 8x4 in one specific area would actually free up a nice chunk of space. Or...a 4x4 in the shop and my Shorty 4x2 indoors. I'm rambling now...

Good looking. Tell me where can I discover flowers printed shirts for gardening event.

If you are wanting to have some shirts made, I mostly do my own line of shirts/designs for retail. But I do custom jobs as time allows. You can shoot me a DM if you'd like. If I cannot do it, I may be able to point you somewhere that can.

I just finished up a solo cup grow with a freebie Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets x skywalker. She was really compact and gave me a few grams of dense buds for my first try at a solo cup. Good luck with yours.

Yeah I believe on the Nugs, I'm not going to do anything too nutty with her since she may be a smaller girl. I may skip the topping? I dunno, for whatever reason I have a hard time not topping. But my plan, as of now, is to kind of let her be, maybe a little lollipopping of her lower branches and just open her up when she goes into flower. She's 13 days old today so I need to see how she develops more. She looks good, but yeah, definitely a little compact. Which is fine.

I sorta, but not really changed my mind on strawberry nuggets? She’s going to be a small girl I think. So no topping, but I had to do something to get a little more volume.I normally wouldn’t start training it this early, but I felt like I should.Just bending her over to get more branches in the air.

4126C152-F855-4D52-B5BF-FC4D71F6B1FE.jpeg

Looking good hon, let the bondage begin! :biggrin:

Well, to be honest, I’m losing track of days. But we’re at day 50 something. Hopefully the weather cooperates over the next couple weeks, because I think I’m going to have to move her out to the shop into the 8x4. She’ll probably consume the 4x2 if I don’t.

A04645AF-D90F-4CF2-9667-B60E5A631C61.jpeg

Back