Indoor GreenBean's Grows

I'll do an update a bit later after I feed. But man, I got that 4 gallon Vornado evaporative humidifier in yesterday - jeez that's a mouthful - and that damn thing is a GAME CHANGER for me. It's BIG, and semi ridiculous looking in a 2x4. But that is where it works best for veg, and I can move it into the room for flower. Or leave it and it doubles as a floor fan shooting up. But man, my RH problems are solved. I never paid much attention to VPD either, I just shot for 80 F/ 60 RH. But my VPD is pretty perfect now. Crazy stuff. Oh and I grabbed a cheap CO2 meter too to see what the Exhale bags do. Pretty interesting. I'll be back...

Both plants got a foliar feed today. In case you're wondering what the spots are. I have zero idea if it's beneficial. But I normally do it once or twice in veg. And then once in flower before the fruits form.

Mendel at 23 days, she's looking like she's going to preflower soon and hopefully I will get that stretch that I need. And I certainly hope that she does give it. Again, she reminds me a lot of the Glue Sniffer. Kinda clumpy and bushy (a cabbage as @Mara Cachafa would say) until the point where it's go time and she reaches for the sky. I've started a little, very minor lower defoliation. I need her to go UP so I can open that canopy. If you're flipping out and thinking "LST, BRO!" there's time for that. I'm just waiting for the plant to tell me what she wants and needs. She's filling out the pot in the interim. Anyway, she's taking a little more than a gallon of Floraflex V1/2 @ 3g per gallon. She's pretty saturated now. So she gets the day off tomorrow to chew through whats in the coco.

IMG_4915.JPG

Baby Walter White seems to living up to the Meph descriptor for the strain. Slow-ISH going at 13 days. But she's now on full strength nutes - I'm feeding her the same 3g per gallon (cuz I'm a lazy FUCK!). She's consuming almost a gallon on her own, I'm wondering what's going on below the surface. Tomorrow marks day 14, so let's see what happens, and how accurate Meph is, and how consistent their auto strains really are. She'll get topped in about a week. Cannot wait to pick those baby leaves off!

IMG_4916.JPG

I mentioned the RIDICULOUS Vornado earlier. Thing is a goddamn game changer for me. Rarely do I get something and think this is amazing. This is one of them. It's TOTALLY DUMB how much space the fucking thing takes up. But it is amazing. I'm controlling it via my Inkbird and it just works.

IMG_4914.JPG

Speaking of game changers, sorta but not really. I've always used either a CO2 bag, or yeast bomb, or both. Always thought that they helped but never had any idea. I'm superstitious and keep using them. Added a cheap CO2 meter to actually see what is up and they seem to actually work.

IMG_4917.JPG

Finally a family shot for good luck. And I know that you have missed them. Let's see what happens!

IMG_4918.JPG

Both plants got a foliar feed today. In case you're wondering what the spots are. I have zero idea if it's beneficial. But I normally do it once or twice in veg. And then once in flower before the fruits form.

Mendel at 23 days, she's looking like she's going to preflower soon and hopefully I will get that stretch that I need. And I certainly hope that she does give it. Again, she reminds me a lot of the Glue Sniffer. Kinda clumpy and bushy (a cabbage as @Mara Cachafa would say) until the point where it's go time and she reaches for the sky. I've started a little, very minor lower defoliation. I need her to go UP so I can open that canopy. If you're flipping out and thinking "LST, BRO!" there's time for that. I'm just waiting for the plant to tell me what she wants and needs. She's filling out the pot in the interim. Anyway, she's taking a little more than a gallon of Floraflex V1/2 @ 3g per gallon. She's pretty saturated now. So she gets the day off tomorrow to chew through whats in the coco.

View attachment 1443300

Baby Walter White seems to living up to the Meph descriptor for the strain. Slow-ISH going at 13 days. But she's now on full strength nutes - I'm feeding her the same 3g per gallon (cuz I'm a lazy FUCK!). She's consuming almost a gallon on her own, I'm wondering what's going on below the surface. Tomorrow marks day 14, so let's see what happens, and how accurate Meph is, and how consistent their auto strains really are. She'll get topped in about a week. Cannot wait to pick those baby leaves off!

View attachment 1443302

I mentioned the RIDICULOUS Vornado earlier. Thing is a goddamn game changer for me. Rarely do I get something and think this is amazing. This is one of them. It's TOTALLY DUMB how much space the fucking thing takes up. But it is amazing. I'm controlling it via my Inkbird and it just works.

View attachment 1443304

Speaking of game changers, sorta but not really. I've always used either a CO2 bag, or yeast bomb, or both. Always thought that they helped but never had any idea. I'm superstitious and keep using them. Added a cheap CO2 meter to actually see what is up and they seem to actually work.

View attachment 1443308

Finally a family shot for good luck. And I know that you have missed them. Let's see what happens!

View attachment 1443309
I have the same one but I lung room it so it is not in the tent.

I have the same one but I lung room it so it is not in the tent.

That was my original plan. But for my veg RH it seemed to run more outside the tent than I wanted. I will likely move it out in flower. In the tent it cycles on and off a couple times an hour.

It was 99 F and 5% humidity here on Friday. Thing really impressed me.

Mendel Piña Kaleidoscope day 25. She’s getting that look, so I decided that it was time to start opening her canopy up a bit. Just a gentle tug to open it up and start exposing stuff a bit more. Very minor leaf plucking here and there. I’m still waiting to see what form she’s going to take. She’s pretty stinky and reminded me that it might be time for a new filter. She seems on pace, just hoping for that stretch.

1E665D5F-0310-4C86-B61E-DB8E78838CA9.jpeg

Baby Walter at day 15. She seems to be bulking up. Had to pick her baby leaves off as they were sitting in the wet coco. She’ll get her topping soon.

77C7438D-529B-4730-B4CA-D3F414AA1175.jpeg

I had one do this in 3 weeks lmao, you never know :rofl: she's the biggest plant in the tent now lmfao
View attachment 1444297

I always seem to have plants that take longer to get going. That and sometimes I forget how things happen and progress. I’ve been expecting Walter to start slow, if you believe the Mephisto strain description. My first time growing it.

I know I keep saying it, but I was on a great roll, culminating in that last grow before we found out that we had to move. But I feel like I lost my hot streak with the extended break. It’ll come back.

Your plant looks great. I knew you were gonna get some MONSTERS! Is that in your new(er) tent?

I always seem to have plants that take longer to get going. That and sometimes I forget how things happen and progress. I’ve been expecting Walter to start slow, if you believe the Mephisto strain description. My first time growing it.

I know I keep saying it, but I was on a great roll, culminating in that last grow before we found out that we had to move. But I feel like I lost my hot streak with the extended break. It’ll come back.

Your plant looks great. I knew you were gonna get some MONSTERS! Is that in your new(er) tent?
Yep! This was today just after I finished potting up the two sad looking littles in the front lol. You can clearly see I'm sticking to hubby's "no more than 4 in the 4x4" like a champ :rofl: and thanks! I think I'm finally hitting my stride with the whole thing.
20220411_180933.jpg

Back