Indoor GreenBean's Grows

4x4. Nuggets is done in a couple days, and AMR will have the tent to herself for a couple weeks until stuff in the 4x2 is ready to move. I still need to chop Sage Scout. Photos to come of that when I do it. Been very happy with this latest streak, and AMR looks like she’s going to keep the good luck going.

379475E5-FFAC-48E6-8160-53A76A8483E8.jpeg

Sage Scout - 5 gallon pot - 91 days from breaking ground to being ready for harvest.

Here are some photos of Sage Scout before I chop. Sorry, I'm still super slammed on orders, so I feel like I'm doing everything in a crazy hurry lately. I mean, I am, but gotta earn that $$$. So photos lately are...eh. But she came out well, some super heavy fruits that can't hold themselves up. Smells like cookies and chemicals.

IMG_4428.JPG
IMG_4429.JPG
IMG_4430.JPG
IMG_4431.JPG
IMG_4432.JPG
IMG_4433.JPG
IMG_4435.JPG
IMG_4436.JPG
IMG_4438.JPG
IMG_4439.JPG
IMG_4440.JPG

Last edited:
Sage Scout - 5 gallon pot - 91 days from breaking ground to being ready for harvest.

Here are some photos of Sage Scout before I chop. Sorry, I'm still super slammed on orders, so I feel like I'm doing everything in a crazy hurry lately. I mean, I am, but gotta earn that $$$. So photos lately are...eh. But she came out well, some super heavy fruits that can't hold themselves up. Smells like cookies and chemicals.

View attachment 1394480View attachment 1394481View attachment 1394482View attachment 1394483View attachment 1394484View attachment 1394485View attachment 1394486View attachment 1394487View attachment 1394488View attachment 1394489View attachment 1394490

Lookin amazing brotha man!!!

Quick question for ya: Since you mix in soil with your coco, what ph levels are you using? I've been wondering if the ph should be bumped up a bit since ph for soil is a little higher...Basically, could it go higher than than standard 5.8-6.2 for coco

Lookin amazing brotha man!!!

Quick question for ya: Since you mix in soil with your coco, what ph levels are you using? I've been wondering if the ph should be bumped up a bit since ph for soil is a little higher...Basically, could it go higher than than standard 5.8-6.2 for coco

i try to stagger it between 5.9 to 6.3 but admittedly I can get lazy. So I’m usually right around 6.0. If I’m in the mood and at say 6.1 I’ll ph down to 5.9. If I’m not in the mood I’ll stop at 6.0.

I will say that towards the end of the cycle I don’t worry much at all about ph for the last couple weeks. I mean I’m not tossing battery acid in there but I’ve been known to see 6.5 and feed it.

EDIT to add - to me the benefits of a little soil and/or vermiculite in the mix is really just for a little moisture and nutrient retention. I’m not smart enough to know how it affects PH. I find that with a bit of soil and vermiculite I can water once a day. Sometimes even skip a day. I love my plants (too much sometimes) but wouldn’t want to water 2 or 3X a day.

Last edited:
Oh and @Cerebral Goo I just saw this auto schedule from Floraflex. Not sure if you have. It’s funny because that’s what I am basically feeding in veg without having seen it.

Dunno if I necessarily agree with their Bloom schedule. I think that they can be pushed harder. Understandable that they may have to publish a one size fits all type of thing though. But I’m playing with the nutes in bloom to figure how hard you can push without wasting nutes.

794BCB61-FE2F-4373-BA00-67DA3F4FE784.jpeg

Oh and @Cerebral Goo I just saw this auto schedule from Floraflex. Not sure if you have. It’s funny because that’s what I am basically feeding in veg without having seen it.

Dunno if I necessarily agree with their Bloom schedule. I think that they can be pushed harder. Understandable that they may have to publish a one size fits all type of thing though. But I’m playing with the nutes in bloom to figure how hard you can push without wasting nutes.

View attachment 1394540
With the Nectar for the gods feed chart they say was based on an average of feedback from their pro growers. He said some growers who use double and LED grown plants can need even more nutes. I am trying a couple of plants in Greengro Organic. They say you could go 3 times what they say without any burning. Feed charts are just a starting point is what they are saying. They also say some plants like to be pushed. Your plants always look great so whatever your doing it must be right.

With the Nectar for the gods feed chart they say was based on an average of feedback from their pro growers. He said some growers who use double and LED grown plants can need even more nutes. I am trying a couple of plants in Greengro Organic. They say you could go 3 times what they say without any burning. Feed charts are just a starting point is what they are saying. They also say some plants like to be pushed. Your plants always look great so whatever your doing it must be right.

Thanks for the kind words! It’s all about observation in my mind. I figure with the Floraflex schedule for autos it’s a little, standard 50% feeding rule for autos. Not sure how they came to that conclusion, but I can guess why. And from a business standpoint it makes sense.

@Cerebral Goo thank you for the reps!

View attachment 1394540

I have not seen this chart, so many thanks! Wondered when they were going to come out with one for autos. We've both proven that you can push this chart a lot further. I'm about two weeks out from chop and I'm at 3.0 ec with the full tilt. Cutting back after the next water/feed. Haven't done the bulky b yet, but will try it the next flora flex run. Think I might try Man O Greens Mega Crop formula. Howver, it's hard to argue your success and the simplicity of the FF.
Looking forward for the rest of your Mango Smile grow. Have one on deck!
Rock on btother!!!

Nuggets is about 2 days out from harvest. Now I’m focusing on Alien Moon Rocks as I start to open her canopy up. One thing I feel is that my growing style is more suited to 7 gallon pots. It just gives that little bit of extra something to allow the buds to fully develop.

Believe it or not. My first purple strain. She’s taking on a beautiful structure and smells like fruity pebbles.

1980F348-2509-49D1-B9F7-2C0713BB56BE.jpeg

Back