Indoor GreenBean's Grows

There may be some duplicates in here, I dunno. But she's a big girl. I know she'll yield well. But we shall see what she yields vs the hassle of a 10 gallon pot. I will miss seeing her, but at the same time…I'm glad it's OVER!
IMG_4362.JPG
IMG_4364.JPG
IMG_4365.JPG
IMG_4366.JPG
IMG_4368.JPG
IMG_4367.JPG
IMG_4370.JPG
IMG_4371.JPG
IMG_4372.JPG

Last edited:
That's it, almost, for Sherb, folks. She's bumpy and lumpy. Not exactly a beauty queen. I had no idea what was going to happen with a 10 gallon pot, and in hindsight next time I do it I'll try to keep it to, at most, 2 plants in the 4x4. Would be way more manageable.

I'll likely trim a few of the leaves off before I chop to make my life easier. Stay tuned for the harvest. And more growing. Sage and Nuggets should be around the end of next week.

Hey everyone. Super quick update on the 4x4. I’ve been crazy busy lately. Still haven’t had time to chop Sherb yet. She’s in my screen room in total darkness. Dunno if that makes any difference, but it’s working for me right now! She’s doing fine though. I’ll be cutting her down tomorrow.

Anyway, Sage Scout is now deep purple and just about ready. Nuggets has another weekish. And I just started to open up Alien Moonrocks canopy. She’s a much bigger girl than I had imagined she would be.

DCF061F1-D81A-45F0-B587-7F7B001138B2.jpeg
6B6DBFE2-E9E3-49B7-9D47-0F774167273C.jpeg
57F82FA4-EA8C-4EB2-98BA-52F2E240EAFC.jpeg
E89BB4EB-BFD2-4906-9AE7-3B4284E36B82.jpeg

FYI to anyone using Floraflex, or planning on trying it, I have been sticking to a half dose of the week 1, V1 and 2 nutes schedule pretty much all through veg and I am seeing zero issues so far. So that is 2 grams of each per gallon. I do occasionally add a little cal mag at 1 teaspoon per gallon, and silica at the same dose. I have CaliMagic calmag, and botanicare silica for the record because that is what I have. And I maybe add it once a week, at most. No longer using Recharge at all.

As I suspected, you can run 4 grams of each V 1/2 and the plants will handle it (mostly), but it tends to be a waste of nutes. I'm experimenting more on the Bloom nutes on AMR a little, to see if I can cut back on waste there.

Once I see the plant go into preflower, I'm upping the V 1/2 nutes to 3 grams each per gallon to give an extra juice boost. That may or may not have any effect, but I'm rolling with it.

If you're wondering why my CFM bars are all over the place in the 4x4 post above, well, I'm using them to hold and tie fruits down to allow light to other areas. They work great for that, and scrog nets too if that's your thing. Another FYI -the Lite Line CFM bars DO fit a number of other tents and are cheap. I have tried them on my old Vivosun 8x4 and another cheap 4x2 I have and they fit perfectly. Dunno about the CFM bars in my standard Gorilla, those are 19mm.

Anyway, speaking of standard Gorilla. Here is the 4x2 update before I get back to work:

Glue Sniffer - 24 days old - 5 gallon. Welp, at least they are consistent. A ball of leaves. At least this one is staying upright. I did top her a couple days ago. Other than that, I'm leaving her be until it shows some signs of flower, then I'll (try to) sort it out. I feel like this strain sort of wants to be left to do it's thing until flower otherwise it'll stunt. Not sure how big she will end up. She may live out her days in the 4x2? But I'm thinking going forward that I'll be using the remaining seeds for outdoor adventures? We shall see. As you can see, she has a ton of interior growth, which again, I'm leaving be for now and until this plant tells me what she wants in preflower and begins her "stretch" whatever that may be. I can hear the OCD voices in my head. But I'm leaving her be. Been there done that. Whatever canopy training and clearing that needs to be done will reveal itself in time. This plant appears like it will stunt if you look at it wrong. YMMV/IMHO, etc. etc..

IMG_4379.JPG
IMG_E4380.JPG

Jean-O What's My Name - 16 days - 7 gallon. In her second week of life, she's starting to take on the look I like. I believe she will be strong. Willy won't eat this one. Just starting to give her a little feed now. She likes to consume most of what is in the pot before the media is wet again. I let the top layer go dry before feeding again. No watering the coco till runoff until the plant tells me it's time! The HORROR!

IMG_4381.JPG

And baby Mephisto Mango Smile - 2 days - 7 gallon. She's just a Lil Babbbbyyyyy. I didn't pack down the soil hard enough when I buried the seed. And she was born with a full helmet. Not just a seed casing stuck to a leaf. A full helmet. Hate it when that happens. But after a little delicate surgery, she appears to be ok. That's all I got. Hope everyone has a good day.

IMG_4383.JPG
IMG_4382.JPG

Looking good bro. I use AN, love that stuff. It can be easy to overfed though, but once you get shit dialed down it’s easy peasy. I have had an issue twice with not planting the seed down far enough and it popping with the shell on top. If you are super gentle with your fingers, and pinch from beneath and pull upwards gently it usually comes off first time. But as always it’s risky. With the girl you topped, id give her a week and see what her structure is like. Leaf tucking is your friend for sure once she has some recovery time. I leaf tucked my stardawg and defoliated, and almost achieved 6oz from her. Her structure was very beautiful man, it looked like she had been LST’d

Stardawg - just leaf tucked and defoliate through her life
4E8B03BC-7C24-4489-AEB3-D2DF0BCB598B.jpeg

Forbidden runtz - lst and defoliated
9EFD5C76-4CE5-4178-88D9-F9D52EAF4161.png

Sherb is down. Or up? She doesn’t seem as big now. But man did she fight coming out of that pot. I usually flush and reuse my coco 3X before retiring it outside for a pepper plant or something. I’m going to just retire this whole pot immediately. Too many roots, etc. I’ll let it dry out then clean it and put some carrots and compost in it I guess. Anyway, here’s her final photos before weigh in. Including a photo from the floor up. I’m an idiot and thought laying on the floor looking up was a good idea. PS - despite the tent being packed, zero bud rot, PM, etc. airflow is king. Or queen.

8F9EE9DB-1DFD-4A36-A268-9F6B5AA03F2E.jpeg
E6BBCE5B-7A9E-4ECE-879F-63A7F9AB400D.jpeg

Sage Scout. I feel like she got overshadowed by Sherb and Nuggets this round. But she’s an absolute beast. Some of her colas rival outdoor photos I’ve grown. She’s at least a week away. But she’s so frost soaked that she’s crusty.

CC9B0D61-5DB9-4F47-BF4B-286DFB4DF264.jpeg
B28A9A5F-F509-4DEA-94E2-A85A9F9BF273.jpeg
BBE062FC-AF5B-4B64-A69C-EC3232448E69.jpeg
BDA5A0F0-9BB1-4F5E-81D5-6F2A91B85410.jpeg
3D5BF870-3613-4BF5-8E22-B20E14B2A785.jpeg
16330CFF-E101-4803-AFDD-CE3F269E513B.jpeg

Back