Indoor GreenBean's Grows

Solid grow my friend! Can’t wait to see the harvest weight of your strawberry nuggets!
Thank you. I’m TRYING to get the Orange Sherbet down tonight. I’m just slammed with shirt and hoodie orders. I may just pull her out tonight to give the others more room. Sage Scout and Nuggets look like they’ll be done around the end of next week.

Ok, I'm wiped from printing these past few days. Luckily got a little time to grab a couple of the limiteds over at Mephisto. Anyway...

Orange Sherbet needs to come down. I am having a beer (or three) and pulling her out of the 4x4 tonight. Not sure if I'll chop tonight. But she needs to get out of the tent. I've never done the "dark period" thing, but if I can't chop her tonight maybe I'll do it for fun.

Once I get her out, I will heft her up onto my printing press and take some photos and we can see if we can estimate her final yield.

Ok, I'm wiped from printing these past few days. Luckily got a little time to grab a couple of the limiteds over at Mephisto. Anyway...

Orange Sherbet needs to come down. I am having a beer (or three) and pulling her out of the 4x4 tonight. Not sure if I'll chop tonight. But she needs to get out of the tent. I've never done the "dark period" thing, but if I can't chop her tonight maybe I'll do it for fun.

Once I get her out, I will heft her up onto my printing press and take some photos and we can see if we can estimate her final yield.
Never enough time. Trying to drop seeds, clean one last plant, and press some rosin. Dogs are pesting me and it's garbage day. All time sensitive stuff.

Like moving a bull. Here she comes…

38DD82F5-01F3-4A50-A431-058960CA94C7.jpeg

Back