Indoor GreenBean's Grows

I've never grown in anything less than a 5. And I use the vermiculite and a little soil in my coco because I don't know if I could handle watering more than once a day without stabbing myself. I haven't done an all soil, indoor grow in a super long time either because...coco. Once you go coco, it's hard to go back. I think I'll try an all soil auto grow outside this year though. I'm gonna take a break from indoor growing, an outdoor photos this summer. Indoor growing here, even inside just fucking sucks. And I need a break from photos.

Huge stereo nut. I have to Denon Turntables even though I mostly stream now. Right now my basement system has a tent in front of it.

Those older UFO Denons are beautiful. I used to have a JVC QL-7 UFO - that rumors say Denon stole the design from. LOVED that table. But after 30-40 years...wiring in the tonearm etc getting a little long in the tooth. And I wanted to go to a belt drive for whatever reason. So I got the VPI and been really happy.

Hey, as long as you are enjoying music in a physical format that is all that matters! Sadly, listening to music has become more about convenience, and relegated to a background activity. Sitting down and listening to an LP front to back, as the artist intended, is one of my favorite things to do.
People don't listen to music and most recordings in this day and age are not recorded very well. Get stoned, close your eyes and listen to War, Slippin into Darkness, or The Temptations, Papa was a rolling stone. I wish I could remember what I was listening to the other day but the soundstage exceeded those two songs. Just filled all parts of the room. Totally immersive.

I have found some of the fives are kinda between a smaller 5 and a 7. I have had some good grows in 7s but stick to fives and 3s on smaller plants.

Yeah...that's sorta where I'm at right now. Wishing I had put the Sage and Nugs in 7s. And I recently did a zkittlez in a 7 that should've gone in a 5. So now I'm sort of evaluating every strain more now. I mean, not a HUGE difference in the amount of floor space used up between a 5 and 7. But dunno. More nute, and soil waste? Something, something. I dunno. I'll figure it out.

Those older UFO Denons are beautiful. I used to have a JVC QL-7 UFO - that rumors say Denon stole the design from. LOVED that table. But after 30-40 years...wiring in the tonearm etc getting a little long in the tooth. And I wanted to go to a belt drive for whatever reason. So I got the VPI and been really happy.
I think they copied them when they were tagged Victor b4 they were tagged JVC. My one Denon was a Professional Rebuild. I also have a Linn that I keep meaning to sell off. VPI make some excellent tables,

People don't listen to music and most recordings in this day and age are not recorded very well. Get stoned, close your eyes and listen to War, Slippin into Darkness, or The Temptations, Papa was a rolling stone. I wish I could remember what I was listening to the other day but the soundstage exceeded those two songs. Just filled all parts of the room. Totally immersive.
I'm still a vinyl hound, and still buy it, there's some really good new recordings out there these days. But those are not the standard, and usually from artists that I like and I expect them to make good recordings, otherwise I may not like them.

But yeah, those are more the exception to the rule I guess. And they're not "pop" artists. That shit makes me gag.

But yeah, on the whole, a lot of modern recordings DO suck. And are not as good in comparison. I love listening to Bowie, Pink Floyd, on vinyl and some of those recordings are so damn good.

Best stereo upgrade I ever made was a Record Cleaning Machine!

I'm still a vinyl hound, and still buy it, there's some really good new recordings out there these days. But those are not the standard, and usually from artists that I like and I expect them to make good recordings, otherwise I may not like them.

But yeah, those are more the exception to the rule I guess. And they're not "pop" artists. That shit makes me gag.

But yeah, on the whole, a lot of modern recordings DO suck. And are not as good in comparison. I love listening to Bowie, Pink Floyd, on vinyl and some of those recordings are so damn good.

Best stereo upgrade I ever made was a Record Cleaning Machine!
My friend has machine, I just can't justify it. Streaming Pink Floyd made me get gapless playback.

Quick 4x2 update. Looking good. Twisted Tree AMR is winking at me. She’s a beauty. Jeano WMN is starting to look strong and I expect she’ll start to go hard soon. And glue sniffer 2…my arch rival. We’ll get there..I’ll try to also do a more thorough 4x4 update in a bit too. I do most of my gardening about now since they’re just waking up.

TT and Jeano are in 7s. GS is in a 5. I’m running the Floraflex week 1 veg schedule at 1/2 strength right now so 2g of V1 and 2 per gallon. Occasional cal mag and silica. TT has had one Floraflex foliar spray. She’ll get another in a day or two. I do those randomly.

AMR day 26 time to really start opening her up:

74F542EF-DE0A-4898-9827-94554AF630C6.jpeg

Jeano WMN day 9:

4B447D19-1E72-42E9-AB97-243E5792349E.jpeg

Glue Sniffer day 5:

180B48E6-0C2C-493E-8865-AFCAF23A2627.jpeg

Back