Indoor GreenBean's Grows

I have a simple Audio-technica AT-LP120 and some M-Audio BX4's. Simple but enough for my living room.

I have a simple Audio-technica AT-LP120 and some M-Audio BX4's. Simple but enough for my living room.
Hey, as long as you are enjoying music in a physical format that is all that matters! Sadly, listening to music has become more about convenience, and relegated to a background activity. Sitting down and listening to an LP front to back, as the artist intended, is one of my favorite things to do.

Well there you go! So double those numbers quoted then. And go...walllll to wallll...MONSTERS.
He was looking at tents on Amazon of all places lmao. Told him no sir, and directed him to their site. I got that $25 voucher burning a hole in my inbox lmfao. Told him my plan with the 4x2 and he was like go big or go home. Figure $550 all in on a 4x4 kit wasn't bad at all, considering it comes with everything and I've seen how solid it is for everyone here. Much excite!

Screenshot_20211114-140228_Chrome.jpg

I've been growing smaller plants, 2 per 2'x4' shelf, so each one has 2x2. My first medium-sized plant is nearing maturity now, and she's using almost 3x3 (GG4 auto). She would definitely be a tight squeeze in a 2.5x2.5 tent. Plants in general seem to adapt to whatever space is available though. I haven't tried anything bigger than 5 gallons, mostly 3 gallon pots. I'm all coco now, and 3 gallons seems to be enough for the medium sized plant in coco, watering twice daily. I'd think that genetics would be the major consideration in deciding whether to do 2 or 4 plants in the 4x4. Suki will prolly do 16 tho...

I used to swear by 7 gallon pots only. But now I've been trying 5s, I kinda like them. They're sorta cute too. So that's where I'm at now. Does the 7 gallon justify the additional resources in comparison to the 5 gallon in my pursuit of walllll to walllll....MONSTERS? We shall see.

I've been growing smaller plants, 2 per 2'x4' shelf, so each one has 2x2. My first medium-sized plant is nearing maturity now, and she's using almost 3x3 (GG4 auto). She would definitely be a tight squeeze in a 2.5x2.5 tent. Plants in general seem to adapt to whatever space is available though. I haven't tried anything bigger than 5 gallons, mostly 3 gallon pots. I'm all coco now, and 3 gallons seems to be enough for the medium sized plant in coco, watering twice daily. I'd think that genetics would be the major consideration in deciding whether to do 2 or 4 plants in the 4x4. Suki will prolly do 16 tho...
I do have 15 1gal pots that I was going to try running all of them in the 2x2 so there's that lmfao.

I can stare at them for hours. Sometimes I think I can see them grow. I thought having a 4x2 in the house would keep me out of the garage, especially since the 4x2 room is also my "stereo room", where I have a pretty nice 2 channel system and a beautiful turntable - that's another huge passion of mine. But NOPE. Something about that garage and the plants booming in flower. Just hypnotizes me. My wife thinks I'm nuts. Maybe I am. In my defense, I think I've learned more about gardening in general just from observing those plants than anything else I've ever done.
Huge stereo nut. I have to Denon Turntables even though I mostly stream now. Right now my basement system has a tent in front of it.

I used to swear by 7 gallon pots only. But now I've been trying 5s, I kinda like them. They're sorta cute too. So that's where I'm at now. Does the 7 gallon justify the additional resources in comparison to the 5 gallon in my pursuit of walllll to walllll....MONSTERS? We shall see.
I have found some of the fives are kinda between a smaller 5 and a 7. I have had some good grows in 7s but stick to fives and 3s on smaller plants.

Back