Indoor GreenBean's Grows

Sherb in week 5 of full flower. Starting to chunk up.

B534367B-D40C-427A-9986-38F5CCDD3F86.jpeg

Got a tad too much N in veg, not hurting anything, but I can tweak it on the next plants. I’m likely just wasting V nutes. So I don’t want to do that.

As far as Bloom nutes go, I’m pretty much still following the Floraflex schedule and dosage. Plants are taking it in stride. Nugs looks like she’s got a tiny bit of tip burn? But that may be because I switched her to B a little sooner than I normally would. I’m already mixing 2 separate batches of B, and one batch of V (for the 2 in the 4x2). Last thing I wanted was to mix a third batch of B. So I put her on the same schedule as Sage. She’s doing well though.

4x2 update.

Glue Sniffer at day 20. Gotta say that I was a little concerned about this one. Seemed to be super eh. Had a bunch of tiny, little bunched up leaves around the cotyledons. But once I stripped those off, she started looking normal.

56EFFE31-6FB6-4FFF-AD36-8BA0D2B22548.jpeg

And after topping this morning. I’ll give her a couple days to bounce back then the fun begins.

C98934DA-4F9B-49EE-9C1E-84E0B0220284.jpeg

And…at day 11, the Twisted Tree - Alien Moonrocks has me very impressed. Hope I don’t balls it up.

DA77459F-FD9F-43C4-B69C-D08CFC66BA7A.jpeg

Equipment update. I’ve already mentioned that getting myself to buy a dehumidifier was like pulling my own teeth. Southern California is generally super dry. We get humidity spikes in the morning and late at night due to the marine layer. When the 4x4 in the shop was at 72 RH, packed full of flower despite multiple fans, I decided it was time.

If you’re ever looking for a dehumidifier, this thing is amazeballs! Humidity outside this morning was 95%! In the tent it’s 50, just checked. WiFi too so I can turn it off and on and monitor RH in the garage from inside the house. It’s nested and stackable too. Just pull the top off when the bucket is full, and dump.

BAEE9B68-53DA-4986-8EF7-B5BDF4766367.jpeg

... dehumidifier ...
Most of them have a way to hook up a hose so you don't have to keep emptying it.

Mine is in the basement, too low for a hose to drain by gravity so I put in a condensate pump, to pump the discharge uphill to a laundry sink:

Most of them have a way to hook up a hose so you don't have to keep emptying it.

Mine is in the basement, too low for a hose to drain by gravity so I put in a condensate pump, to pump the discharge uphill to a laundry sink:

This one you can hook a hose to also. Just haven’t decided if I want to run the hose yet. The fill bucket holds 5 gallons so I just dump the water in the veggie garden outside every couple days.

In the heat and humidity of my WNY summer i was having to empty the dehumidifier a couple of times a day. When it got full it would shut down and grow room RH would quickly spike to >80%. Now, with the change of seasons, my RH is on the low side, so the dehumidifier sits idle. I installed a blue flame heater a few days ago to keep my temperature up, which should also boost my RH.

When I get around to it the condensate pump will do double duty, getting rid of runoff from my coco grow as well as the discharge from the dehumidifier. In the meantime i hope i'm not overfeeding the fruit trees and berry brambles with all the coco-coir nute runoff...

Yeah it’s the opposite here. Bone dry summers and higher humidity in winter. But nowhere near as bad as other places I’ve lived. Like San Antonio is brutal.

I also work in there and have other cables for my shirt dryer laying around. Not sure yet if I want another thing. And I may use it from time to time in my screen room to help my coated screens dry a little faster as well.

Back