Outdoor Green Ops 2015

Man that auto euphoria looks awesome, they all do really but she's my fave. Do you have any fungicide prevention? We have natria here.

Active: QST 713 Strain of Bacillus subtilis

Basically you want a spray product with that bacillus subtillis in it

Thanks Darth ill have a look this weekend, ive always gone with whats given by mother nature, theres always mould and that comes with the terrain. The weather has been bad for weeks and the spots more exposed which means more light but more dampness too. Autoeuphoria i think was stunted for 3 weeks and is now slowly flowering but potential is there good size for this technique and weather. Do that one again next year for sure.

lots of rain coming and more mould so i chopped the widow today cos the tin is bear ! June was wet and july is continueing the same way that along with the hail and gale root damage she endured at the start im happy with the result.
DSC_0188.jpg

had to take the pic with my phone so its a bit dodge, every branch seems to have mould but it looks like half an ounce for the jar ! Ive smoked the samples i chopped earlier and its got taste and a good hit, not head achey and both head and body stone. Smells very widowy and lemony as expected. House is stinking and its worrying to think what it will be like when the photoperiods are done.

Been smoking all day long and it feels goood ! After ten months on the fresian its always nice to change over to auto weed, less of a stone over and lovely flavours to go with it. Been up for a hike with the camera so ive got the whole line up for show.
DSCF1723.JPG

Fresian Dew
DSCF1724.JPG

Early Skunk
DSCF1725.JPG

Fresian Duck
DSCF1727.JPG

The little half eaten one in the pot is a forrest dream the one on the right is fresian dew
DSCF1729.JPG

Both fresian dew, little one was a month later and also got eaten !
DSCF1728.JPG

The infirmary ! Little eaten fresian and a sick early skunk, had one got like this 5 years ago exaclty the same symptoms, pretty sure its using crap soil !
DSCF1730.JPG

Forest dream, its not tiered its in a 20 litre pot, im just seeing how she flowers here, second week of october DP say so im not hoping for much, kept her and her sister in pots so if theres a chance i might move them to sea level and a clearer spot in oct !
So those are the photoperiod plants, will come back to them in september when flowering kicks off.

Auto update
DSCF1739.JPG
DSCF1733.JPG

Blackberry Kush, colours and smells coming through, got that peary Hollands hope twang to it.
DSCF1735.JPG
DSCF1743.JPG

Autoeuphoria chuggin along, she'll go on forever it seems so im setting a deadline, one more week of feed and then a week of flush and down end of the month.
DSCF1742.JPG

Auto Mazar could be the champion ! Has the size just needs to bloom like a champ now !
DSCF1741.JPG

Super Cali Haze flowering now, has the same pale green hue the last one had, think superautos need a really rich in N soil and lots of it. Ive pulled all the calyxes off the branch nodes as these caused mould last time round, the smell was up there, so good i ate them all up.

Attachments

• DSCF1736.JPG
    DSCF1736.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 32
Looking good sir, best wishes for a fine harvest later.

Have you considered a spot of epsom salts for the sickly yellow skunk? I've also been a fan of a dose of phostrogen for plants that look as though they might be missing on some of the minor nutrients as it contains a whole bunch of chelated trace metals (it is decidedly un-organic though).

Onward into the rain....

Cheers Dr and the rain is lashing down as we speak and its here for a few days too, gotta be a bad July for the records here in the UK. My fondness for cheap soil is the cause for the sickly plants ! and with so much rain washing whatever nutes are in there away my autos always end up yellowy, the euphoria is well over 100 days old now too.
DSCF1744.JPG

DSCF1749.JPG

DSCF1750.JPG

Euphoria has been naturally flushing for a week nearly, lots of rain. sunshine forecast for midweek so after a couple of days of sun ill chop her, she hasnt filled out as id wanted but the buds are frosty and skunky.
DSCF1751.JPG
S
Some nice colourations coming through on Mazars foliage now. Fed her with seaweed extract, top max and biobizzblom yesterday, autoblackberry and sc haze got the same roughly two litres of each nute split between the 3, pots where soaking already too.

Been raining here alot the past ten days and the Euphoria hasnt moulded ! The buds are airey but its been so bad that some little buds on the supercali haze have moulded but the euphoria is clean. Chopped her today as im ploughing through the auto whitewidow and it would be nice to save some till winter so down she came probs 20 grams dry.
DSCF1760.JPG

DSCF1762.JPG

DSCF1763.JPG

So the end of July and ive pulled an ounce and a little bit, it has been a very bad May, June and July along with losing the first blackberry kush to gales. If the weather was better i think id have pulled more than an ounce off each plant alot earlier and at uk street prices thats hell of a saving !

Augusts first update and the rain has stopped ! for 2 days
The Auto Euphoria is a good smoke I tell thee, hints of skunk 1 and seems to last twice as long as the widow auto im smoking - that might be down to tolerances though - mould resistant and highly recommended.
DSCF1766.JPG

DSCF1771.JPG

Lots of foxtailing on the Blackberry kush auto, also seems to have stopped throwing out pistols.
DSCF1765.JPG

Super cali haze struggling with the dampness and cold, have removed two branches due to mould, it seems to manifest itself along the stems with this strain and i learnt last time just to chop the whole lot off !
DSCF1770.JPG
DSCF1769.JPG

DSCF1767.JPG

Auto mazar showing off a nice range of colours, will give her a good feed tomorrow.

With the weather you have had to deal with I recon ya have do a great job . :thumbsup: :slap:

Back