Indoor Grassh0pper's Leap to Autopots

They look gorgeous hon! Very nice, clean, tight setup you have. What is that object in the right of the pictures...a humidifier?
:bighug:
Thank you! Much easier to keep the space clean when the modules don't get clogged from roots and excess ferts in the lines lol That is a dehumidifier. Room is insulated, so humidity can get bad.

Wow, the current run is looking great! So you are running hydroguard and slf100 in the res? Seems to be making a difference? Were you using those before?

Love the uniformity between ur plants brother ur absolutely crushing this cycle
I've been keeping this grow close to the chest because I didn't want to jinx it :crying: :crying: Appreciate it, bro! Def a stellar F1 from Nightowl. Some people are skeptical of buying F1s from Daz, but I haven't grew a dud from NO yet.

Wow, the current run is looking great! So you are running hydroguard and slf100 in the res? Seems to be making a difference? Were you using those before?
In the past grows I only used SLF100, but I never used Hydroguard. This is also the first time I used SLF100 for the entire time they're on the res. Both are definitely helping, imo. I also think cleaning the lines thoroughly and upgrading to a bigger pump to circulate the solution helped.

Thank you! Much easier to keep the space clean when the modules don't get clogged from roots and excess ferts in the lines lol That is a dehumidifier. Room is insulated, so humidity can get bad.
Ahhhh...that is why I am excited to start my new SpringPot XL system with pot socks and the aquavalve 5. :biggrin:
I have the opposite problem in my house. I had to put a humidifier in this morning as my temps run about 80 and my RH about 35. :yoinks:

Ahhhh...that is why I am excited to start my new SpringPot XL system with pot socks and the aquavalve 5. :biggrin:
I have the opposite problem in my house. I had to put a humidifier in this morning as my temps run about 80 and my RH about 35. :yoinks:
Nice! I’ll be on the lookout for the journal!! Wow that’s dry! My room is in the basement with concrete walls. So it’s easy for the space to hold moisture. My dry tent is in a room upstairs so it needs a humidifier.

Nice! I’ll be on the lookout for the journal!! Wow that’s dry! My room is in the basement with concrete walls. So it’s easy for the space to hold moisture. My dry tent is in a room upstairs so it needs a humidifier.
I am already "itching" to start new babies. All I have going right now is my solo cup. I should be getting my "Twenty20 Grow and Show" seeds soon. I will veg them in the baby tent, then CANT WAIT to transplant them into my new SpringPot setup. WHOOT!!....Grow on sweetie, you are doing FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC.
:bighug:

Day 68
The girls had a ph problem over the weekend while I was away, which caused a Calc def. Reset res to 5.9 and used a turkey baster to remove the low ph water from the module. Girls are already looking better. Really confident in the bigger pump in the res and using RainScience bags with the newer potsocks. Will probably get a second system for my two 3x3s at some point.

Each girl is covered in resin. Like a lot of resin :crying: . Two girls look to be done in the next week or so with another one finishing a week behind them. One of the girls are obviously bigger than the others and will take some extra time. When the first three are done, I will remove them from the system, clean their modules, and transfer my Jammy Dodgers, Purple Biscauto, and Marathon OG Auto Into their place.

4445575A-6FE7-4254-986A-1BB30302CA0D.jpeg
2C93423E-8BFE-48EE-895F-EFECB6125A31.jpeg
2C1A9C7D-27C1-4644-89A3-1E9F7128D38B.jpeg
D0BF800F-63FA-4ED7-B4D4-C27437D98F88.jpeg
0F5BE97A-0374-40AA-BE6A-73FB3F2E1FE4.jpeg
896AFB36-7FF9-4797-B570-77B701327BAC.jpeg
A1BA51D0-6A2A-419A-BD9E-217DF8F11C14.jpeg
2D112A39-81E9-4A5D-AF0C-7E904D437E99.jpeg

Thought I'd pop in and get a look see and I'm not disappointed. :d5: Looks like you getting the hang of using autopots. My 2nd run did a little better than the first and I'm thinking about running some Dutch Passion genetics I've had for awhile the next time I use them. I went back to the basics for a run using coco & 5 gallon fabric pots to build up my stash. It's hard to pull just 3 zips off a plant when your use to getting 6 - 8. :hump: :peace:

Thought I'd pop in and get a look see and I'm not disappointed. :d5: Looks like you getting the hang of using autopots. My 2nd run did a little better than the first and I'm thinking about running some Dutch Passion genetics I've had for awhile the next time I use them. I went back to the basics for a run using coco & 5 gallon fabric pots to build up my stash. It's hard to pull just 3 zips off a plant when your use to getting 6 - 8. :hump: :peace:
Brother! So happy to see you’re doing good! Hope the holidays went well. Took a few grows, but I think I’m getting the hang of the autopots. I started a perpetual grow to keep the stash full for those cold winter nights lol

Back