Indoor Grassh0pper's Leap to Autopots

Day 64

The girls are looking much better! I bought a new blue lab PH pen that confirmed I’ve been giving the girls too much ph up. Since fixing the problem, the girls looks better than before and I’m excited to see how they finish up. I’m locked in with the solution that @Mañ'O'Green so graciously helped me with. You’re a gentlemen and a scholar sir! Black strap is looking 2 weeks out max while the others will need a little more time. I saw @Mizzo81 use RainScience 3 gal bags in his autopots so I will give that a try myself. Tagging a few people who I think would be interested in the update. @Fermented_Fruitz @PlatinumGrows @St. Tom @Master_gRoshi @CrookDog

7CC14FAA-670D-4D20-A85E-60FEFBF6A87D.jpeg
4C8BC49A-1597-4A4D-A2DF-E36ACD56E95F.jpeg
B2801D69-8BD6-4285-B642-28B66403FF9A.jpeg
1522E75C-4DEF-49C4-A4F2-8FF186E4E2AF.jpeg
DC3B1CA7-FC86-4EC1-AF50-FC761B0249BF.jpeg
805FC376-BA35-4913-B492-BFB92F943BA7.jpeg
964A1705-5648-468B-878F-3EF0F42DB1C9.jpeg
3900BD25-1939-435C-B4CD-E7B7318333F9.jpeg
21028FB7-AEBA-4B0F-8E8C-F38C003FAFCF.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 64

The girls are looking much better! I bought a new blue lab PH pen that confirmed I’ve been giving the girls too much ph up. Since fixing the problem, the girls looks better than before and I’m excited to see how they finish up. I’m locked in with the solution that @Mañ'O'Green so graciously helped me with. You’re a gentlemen and a scholar sir! Black strap is looking 2 weeks out max while the others will need a little more time. I saw @Mizzo81 use RainScience 3 gal bags in his autopots so I will give that a try myself. Tagging a few people who I think would be interested in the update. @Fermented_Fruitz @PlatinumGrows @St. Tom @Master_gRoshi @CrookDog

View attachment 1382716View attachment 1382717View attachment 1382718View attachment 1382719View attachment 1382720View attachment 1382721View attachment 1382722View attachment 1382723View attachment 1382724
Glad your getting back on track it's sometimes hard to fix autopot issues but as you said @Mañ'O'Green is worth his weight in gold on afn

Glad your getting back on track it's sometimes hard to fix autopot issues but as you said @Mañ'O'Green is worth his weight in gold on afn
Appreciate, bro :smoking:. You're so right, I thought it was Light Stress at first and MoG was definitely right with the P toxicity, but I'm sure my problems wouldn't had been as bad if I just checked out my PH pen. For some reason I didn't have the lid on the modules for the first 30 days. Small things I could definitely work on for better QoL for the girls. I learned a lot from this grow and going to keep pushing to do the best I can do with what I got, WITHOUT SHORTCUTS.

@Mañ'O'Green's the man, plain and simple :shooty:

Also bro if I start seeing issues like yours I will remove the plant off the res and start top feeding maybe even give her a low ec flush as I always find it's normally some sort of lockout. also I found an issue I was having was ph problems I ph my feed constantly but I was leaving the lid off my pot a cover were the float is for such a long time and since I figured that out my issues have been very few now on my coco girls

Appreciate, bro :smoking:. You're so right, I thought it was Light Stress at first and MoG was definitely right with the P toxicity, but I'm sure my problems wouldn't had been as bad if I just checked out my PH pen. For some reason I didn't have the lid on the modules for the first 30 days. Small things I could definitely work on for better QoL for the girls. I learned a lot from this grow and going to keep pushing to do the best I can do with what I got, WITHOUT SHORTCUTS.

@Mañ'O'Green's the man, plain and simple :shooty:
How mad is that I wrote that about the module lids as you were writing it

Also bro if I start seeing issues like yours I will remove the plant off the res and start top feeding maybe even give her a low ec flush as I always find it's normally some sort of lockout. also I found an issue I was having was ph problems I ph my feed constantly but I was leaving the lid off my pot a cover were the float is for such a long time and since I figured that out my issues have been very few now on my coco girls
I actually saw your post about the lid last week or so and that's what made me go downstairs and confirm if they were on. No doubt, they were off lol So thank you! Yeah, when I cleaned their res I prob should have gave them a Recharge bath and let them dry for a day before putting them back on the res. Will definitely do that next time. Going to run both Hydroguard and SLF100 for future grows also.

Those are the issues I would run into with the autopots as well. But you got em recovered very well. Them dark buds are pretty in color.
Need to grow me some black buds like that. They just look so awesome

Those are the issues I would run into with the autopots as well. But you got em recovered very well. Them dark buds are pretty in color.
Need to grow me some black buds like that. They just look so awesome
Appreciate it, brotha! I was a bit lazy with this grow, and it shows with the problems. I'm happy they're back on track though and woill work on staying on top of them. I've never dealt with dark nugs like this in my life, so stoked to smoke them.

Day 64

View attachment 1382716View attachment 1382717View attachment 1382718View attachment 1382719View attachment 1382720View attachment 1382721View attachment 1382722View attachment 1382723View attachment 1382724

:thumbsup:
Your plants definitely look better. With that genetic coloring now it is really impossible for me to see any nutrient issues. When I grow plants that look like that I just feed them in the middle of the nutrient balance and hope for the best. It has always worked out.

I am finding a common theme in auto pots - a salt line where the water is no longer moving the salt up. I say a good top water once a week and it would never happen.

I weigh 182 pounds today 's gold price $22,400 a pound = $4,076,800 I take Cash or BitCoin Thank you. :crying: I enjoy helping where I can.

Back