Outdoor Grandma Roody, and Eek's new Homestead Thread.

Hey TheMongol, not sure how many we had, but we have 15 Autos, since repotted. And we have 34 photos going, I have a few for breeding, and some will be culled. I have few I need to regenerate. I don't know if I mentioned how I lost some strains, and friend sent some back to me, but I only had seven of each. Well six of the Eek's OG, and 5 of the Aussie SnL #8's popped, which will allow me to get more of these back into the flow. I also have a friends Grape Cheese Hash Plant F-1 we are working out the mildew problem. I also have two auto's The White Frost and the White Tooth. I am hoping for a couple of nice auto's I can work with, without too much headache. I have few femmed seeds, two Sweet Trainwreck autos, and two white widow autos. Also femmed Cheese, 2 Trainwrecks, 3 501'st OG from Reserve Privada, a Sour Deisel from RP as well. An OG Kush, 2 Critical + 2.0's,

7 Afghani's popped (I think), I am hoping these guys will be able to handle this mile high elevation. People use shades here to keep the hot sun from being too much of a problem.

Here is my method for watering sproutlets...

View attachment 887885 View attachment 887886 View attachment 887887

Then you don't have to worry about damaging the plant, but you should still use care, so as to not disrupt the soil.

These are the auto's we uppotted today. IMO, when you uppot auto's do it on day 7or so, so the roots aren't bound yet.

View attachment 887888 View attachment 887889 View attachment 887890 View attachment 887891 View attachment 887892
Pullin up a chair on this. Good luck!!

Almost done. Gonna put the chicken wire screen up today, and finish the front wall and door. I got an Evap Cooler coming, it cools 750 square feet, and the greenhouse is 756sf. With a couple of fans, it should be good.

IMG_5552.JPG
IMG_5553.JPG
IMG_5555.JPG
IMG_5556.JPG
IMG_5557.JPG
IMG_5558.JPG
IMG_5559.JPG
IMG_5561.JPG

Almost done. Gonna put the chicken wire screen up today, and finish the front wall and door. I got an Evap Cooler coming, it cools 750 square feet, and the greenhouse is 756sf. With a couple of fans, it should be good.

View attachment 902590 View attachment 902591 View attachment 902592 View attachment 902593 View attachment 902594 View attachment 902595 View attachment 902596 View attachment 902597
swamp cooler, good Idea! heat gain can be fierce, I'm opening the top of my greenhouse this season, letting it go bye-bye on hot days

We are back from our 7 state trip.
We started out Wed. afternoon and stopped in Utah for a couple hours of sleep and woke up to this
IMG_5692.JPG

IMG_5690.JPG

Then through Nevada and on to California and Oregon.
The purpose of this trip was to see Eek's son get married in Oregon.
We decided to take a "scenic" trip back, so....
Oregon to Idaho, through Wyoming and back home in Colorado!

We aren't planning any more trips for a while. I was so worried about the plants while we were gone, but my son kept them watered and alive :whew:
IMG_5877.JPG

IMG_5865.JPG

Today is Armed Forces Day. :salute: Our town has a big celebration every year.
This year @Miss Widow and I will be selling water, sodas and juice.
We'll have pictures tomorrow.

IMG_5659.JPG

Back