Outdoor Grandma Roody, and Eek's new Homestead Thread.

Beautiful pictures of the Bonneville Salt Flats. I remember as a kid when they were testing out there to break the land speed record. I have never been, but at least now I had the opportunity to see it through your lens and eyes. Thanks!

Beautiful pictures of the Bonneville Salt Flats. I remember as a kid when they were testing out there to break the land speed record. I have never been, but at least now I had the opportunity to see it through your lens and eyes. Thanks!

Glad we could purvey that for you. Welcome to the Homestead.

So it has been a while since an update. We haven't enclosed the greenhouse because the Air Cooler won't cover the 750 feet. I got a 950sf Evap cooler coming, hopefully that will work.

Looky what we've been up to.

IMG_6105.JPG
IMG_6055.JPG
IMG_6064.JPG
IMG_6086.JPG
IMG_6091.JPG
IMG_6050.JPG
IMG_6052.JPG
IMG_6120.JPG
IMG_6125.JPG
IMG_6133.JPG
IMG_6119.JPG
IMG_6110.JPG
IMG_6114.JPG

Just looked up the unit on the web, had never heard of this one before. You will have to give us a review when you have used it enough to form an opinion. Thanks!

:bighug: Hey guys! The place is shaping up so nicely, y'all are kicking some butt there! :d5:....

..... That press is fantastic! :clapper:... results speak for themselves,.... Speaking of which, I have a wee favor to ask, something I'm keen on seeing concerning that HG Si stuff,.... I'd like to see a little solubility test.. do you have a TDS or EC meter? Make up a qt of Di/RO water, or even you local water if it isn't hard,... get the base line ppm reading, then add 1T or so of the HG, let it sit a day, and retest,.... I'll go look at the test thread now, I want to see what it looks like,... :pass:

:bighug: Hey guys! The place is shaping up so nicely, y'all are kicking some butt there! :d5:....
Hi Waira :bighug:
It's a work in progress:greenthumb:

The veggie garden is up and running. We transplanted corn today and will put yellow squash in the ground in the morning
IMG_6307.JPG

Peppers
IMG_6309.JPG

IMG_6310.JPG

Zucchini and marigolds
IMG_6283.JPG

IMG_6284.JPG

I need to find time to weed!
IMG_6316.JPG

Corn was transplanted this morning
IMG_6272.JPG
IMG_6278.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6284.JPG
    IMG_6284.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 62
The Rosemary has grown a lot in a month
IMG_5941.JPG

IMG_6289.JPG

Citronella
IMG_5940.JPG
IMG_6294.JPG

Lavender
IMG_6293.JPG

Last year I got a volunteer Mullein plant in with a lily. I wasn't completely sure it was Mullein, since they don't flower in their first year.
We moved it with us from California and I was really surprised it came up this year.
IMG_5942.JPG
IMG_6157.JPG
IMG_6236.JPG
IMG_6290.JPG
IMG_6291.JPG

Back