Outdoor Grandma Roody, and Eek's new Homestead Thread.

Hello Everybody, all is well here, have a few projects completed, and ToDo's. We are pushing for some vegetables right now, trying to get them in the ground before it's too late. I will let Root talk more on that.

This is what is going on in the growhouse...
IMG_6482.JPG
IMG_6460.JPG
IMG_6461.JPG
IMG_6462.JPG
IMG_6465.JPG
IMG_6467.JPG
IMG_6468.JPG
IMG_6471.JPG
IMG_6475.JPG
IMG_6479.JPG
IMG_6480.JPG
IMG_6481.JPG

The garden is growing!
I was looking at our past posts, to see where we left off on pictures, and this is what it looked like 1 month ago.
IMG_6064.JPG

And today
IMG_6542.JPG

The peppers. We have green and multi color bells and red hot cherry peppers
IMG_6512.JPG

1 jalapeno pepper
IMG_6514.JPG

The tomatoes.
IMG_6519.JPG

Zucchini.
IMG_6520.JPG

IMG_6523.JPG

Yellow squash newly transplanted
IMG_6525.JPG

Corn
IMG_6528.JPG

IMG_6530.JPG

Cucucumbers
IMG_6533.JPG

IMG_6534.JPG

Watermelon
IMG_6537.JPG

Our one and only pear is getting bigger too.
IMG_6544.JPG

We use a lot of diatomaceous earth in the garden. The weeds got ahead of me and as I pulled them, lots of squash bugs came crawling out. A little DE sprinkled around and we may spray some neem oil one night.

We ate our first garden harvest last night.
IMG_6675.JPG

IMG_6754.JPG

It was soooo yummy!
With more coming
IMG_6522.JPG

IMG_6690.JPG

The watermelon and cucumber are growing wild
IMG_6760.JPG

IMG_6693.JPG

Pumpkins ready to transplant into the garden
IMG_6699.JPG

IMG_6785.JPG

It's hard to get a smoke break when the boss is always watching!
IMG_6781.JPG

:greenthumb:

Attachments

• IMG_6785.JPG
    IMG_6785.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 167
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :bravo: :growing::hump::growing:.... you guys are machines!! -- tell Marley to not be such a slave driver! :rofl:.....relax, like only Wally knows how,....:zen: ... Wow, this means I can get out of my tent there and just graze the garden! :gary:...Amazing job my friends, a TON or work has gone down out there,...:bighug:... did you get the bud garden covered agin yet? ...geez, what a drag to lose that first one,...:doh:....

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :bravo: :growing::hump::growing:.... you guys are machines!! -- tell Marley to not be such a slave driver! :rofl:.....relax, like only Wally knows how,....:zen: ... Wow, this means I can get out of my tent there and just graze the garden! :gary:...Amazing job my friends, a TON or work has gone down out there,...:bighug:... did you get the bud garden covered agin yet? ...geez, what a drag to lose that first one,...:doh:....

Hello Waira, I will put the footprint of yer tent, right next to the Cherry tomatoes. heh heh heh, Roxie will visit you when yer sleeping.

Amazing garden and wonderfull plants, both canna and vegetables!:smoking:

Thank you my friend, wait until you see the growth spurt on the Cannabis plants. I will post that after this post.

Great setup you have there loving the vegetables too living the life :d5::cool1:

Thanks Senorstony, it's a lot of work, but definitely worth the pay off. Oh, and welcome to the Homestead.

:smokeout:

Hello all, I hope things are going well for everyone. We have been busy the last two weeks. I will try to get into all of it.

Firstly, the colloidal silver project I was working on, I have given up on. I thing the plants were sexually mature when I started, but not budding yet. However it went right into bud as soon as I flipped to 12/12. Spraying the silver ions everyday just like the guy on Youtube I still haven't seen the man-parts develop. So three days ago I stopped spraying. I don't want to waste the silver. I will try this on another plant, next round.
So, this means I have lost my strain. My last chance to save it was the colloidal silver. I am going to try to add a little pollen we have stored from the Lambsbread last summer. The genetics lost will at least go into something, if it works. So I am wondering if the silver will alter the m/f ratios, just a thought.
IMG_7194.JPG
IMG_7196.JPG
IMG_7199.JPG
IMG_7200.JPG
IMG_7201.JPG
IMG_7205.JPG
IMG_7207.JPG
IMG_7208.JPG

I also have, if I haven't mentioned it, I am doing some testing for @HarvestGoldSilica and I thought I would show you a few pictures of that.

IMG_7087.JPG
IMG_7080.JPG
IMG_7081.JPG
IMG_7083.JPG
IMG_7084.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7099.JPG
    IMG_7099.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_7101.JPG
    IMG_7101.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 152